- May 2, 2012
- Intel DH67BL
- HD 3000
- Mobile Phone
Hi. I already install Mojave with this great guide and I think everything is works well, but I've got adapter from Ali for BCM94360CS2 card and try to fire up bluetooth but unsuccessfully. Can you look at my files and tell me where I will find a solution?
No bluetooth controller on the USB bus. Perhaps you forgot to disable fast boot in BIOS?
- Thanks RehabMan. The hires one worked for me but I didn't notice any real changes. Lots of ACPI errors dumped on the console before the boot completes though.9x70 already supported.
NUC6i7KYK:probook.git rehabman$ ls -l config|grep 9x70 -rwxr-xr-x@ 1 rehabman staff 13757 Oct 25 13:38 config_9x70m.plist NUC6i7KYK:probook.git rehabman$ ./install_acpi.sh help|grep 9x70 install_9x70 install_9x70_hires
- Thanks RehabMan. The hires one worked for me but I didn't notice any real changes. Lots of ACPI errors dumped on the console before the boot completes though.
- I then copied the config_9x70m.plist to the EFI partition. After the system came up, I had the screen split into 4 similar screens instead of one. I have edited it and tried to get it as close as possible to the one I created initially but it always came up with 4 screens. I got rid of the Properties section with all the framebuffer references, enabled the Intel Graphics inject, changed the ScreenResolution to 1368x768 from default 1024x768 and even added the ig-platform-id key with string value 0x01660003. I also changed the default Arguments from "kext-dev-mode=1 dart=0 -igfxnohdmi" to "-v dart=0 darkwake=0 nv_disable=1 -disablegfxfirmware". Nothing made a difference unless I revert to my own copy.
- Still no sound (no sound device detected at all).
- Also though the bluetooth (integrated with the wifi) states it is on (no option to turn it off) and I couldn't detect it from any other bluetooth device (and vice versa) either.
i know that info
right now it does not boot automatically . it stops regardless delay time or zero delay.
about sleep and wake mine 840 g2 sleeps and wakes like a original one . my bios is 01.26A
my laptop did sleep and wake from el capitan up to mojave all of versions .
will post pictures with bios settings
also mine is set up as a macbook pro early 2015(not as air as per rehab man config), don’t know if that counts
i use a sandisk ssd drive on the sata3 port but also i was running the system from an sandisk from m2 port and worked as well. now i use the m2 port for win 10!
maybe is that i disabled from bios the m2 port and now clover does not boot automatically... wil enable m2 port again and try again and report back.
so i guess you are doing something wrong with your rig. follow the guide from mr rehab exactly as written . skip generating specific aml file with piker alpha aml generator command “I repeat... DO NOT generate SSDT.aml for these later CPUs.”
Thought I saw something implying it was enabled. For you to check/confirm.
Can you post your BIOS settings. I'm trying to avoid downgrading to High Sierra or lower
Just finished a test install with High Sierra and same issue. Display sleeps but wakes to black screen and can't get display back without hard shutdown by holding down the power button. El Capitan seems to be the last great hope and after that it must be a problem with my hardware although I have no idea where to look or what to replace in that scenario. I think I ruled out any issues with Samsung SSD as the test drive was an HDD. I'm feeling it might be the BIOS? The other user here on a virtually problem free 840 G2 said he was on a different BIOS revision so I may try downgrading and see what happens. Wish me luck
sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0 sudo rm /var/vm/sleepimage sudo mkdir /var/vm/sleepimage