Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has installed catalina on probook 4540s with opencore.

There has been success with OpenCore and some elitebooks. You may try Catalina forums, there are opencore tutorials there

Hi guys. Anybody find a compatible Wifi- BlueTooth 4.2 Card for the EliteBooks? Does such a thing exist or is this not possible with the EliteBooks? I want to retain all features Air Drop HandOff etc. so I don't think dongles are an option or are they? I also don't want dongles hanging off my laptop all the time so using the internal slot is preferable. Any input or discussion on BlueTooth 4.2 or even 5.0 is much appreciated.

Hi,
My Laptop is Hp Probook 450 G5 & i'm using Nvme 2 Pci Samsung 960 pro.
so can i install Mac Os Mojave 10.14.6.
can it possible.....??
1366x768 pixels Screen, inlet Graphic 620

Hi,
My Laptop is Hp Probook 450 G5 & i'm using Nvme 2 Pci Samsung 960 pro.
so can i install Mac Os Mojave 10.14.6.
can it possible.....??
1366x768 pixels Screen, inlet Graphic 620
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Hi guys. Anybody find a compatible Wifi- BlueTooth 4.2 Card for the EliteBooks? Does such a thing exist or is this not possible with the EliteBooks? I want to retain all features Air Drop HandOff etc. so I don't think dongles are an option or are they? I also don't want dongles hanging off my laptop all the time so using the internal slot is preferable. Any input or discussion on BlueTooth 4.2 or even 5.0 is much appreciated.

does not work my friend. Need to buy broacom card. I have the same issue with Elitebook 840 g1.

Have any of you moved towards an opencore install? If so, whats the best guide or a 840 G3?

hi please i have hp elitebook 8560p ati 6470m i need enable graphic card but i cant i need help

There's been no answer in this topic for a long time. Well, unfortunately.

Have any of you moved towards an opencore install? If so, whats the best guide or a 840 G3?
Yes, I started with Rehabman works and then completly transform to OpenCore and it's guides. Here is my github repo - https://github.com/kecinzer/hpelitebook850g5-opencore.
As you have 840 G3, I think you have well supported system. You will only need DSL for your battery, that you can grab from RehabMan repos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back