Motherboard
HP Elitebook 840 G1
CPU
I5-4310U/QM87
Graphics
Intel HD 4400
Mac
MacBook Pro
I have everything working perfect except it doesn't switch profiles from AC to Battery, the charging indicator goes, it displays percentage etc, just doesn't switch sleep or display setting until I alter something power related like the time until display sleeps, then the display dims and it goes to sleep when it should.

Been using the machine for weeks now and everything is perfect apart from that small issue.

It might even be related to removing the power adapter whilst it's sleeping.

Any ideas anyone?

Motherboard
Asus Sabertooth z87
CPU
i7 4770k
Graphics
RX 580
Thank you very much ;-)

HP 440 G5 all is working ! even Sleep Mode with blinking Power LED....

Mojave

UHD 620 I7-8550U

I must say that it is not an easy Task, but if you follow exactly, the Result is stunning.
( you have to find out Frequency´s + of your Prozessor to Compile if not listed )
( i ignored the error of Mainboard Model Numer, and compiled anywhay)

- the script name for your Laptop Model Name is in the script itself, open with editor -

!!!!!! do not Reboot after finishing all the Tasks !!!

1. check Resolution of Clover, was set 2 something Other than FHD in my case, did not Load, apple was far right in screen and nothing happend

2. in my config file, i had to add -disablegfxfirmware, otherwise it stuck´s at gfx loading

was finding out with verbose mode ( select HD in Clover and press Space Bar )

Change VoodooPS2 to SmartTouch, ( Synaptics TrackPad )

I have a Nano USB Wifi Dongle with Wireless USB Adapter Clover-V11
( copy the 2 kext to L/E too if not inject, wich i don´t )

MacbookPro 14,2 generate in Clover from Scratch and copy to generated config for Clover.

Thanx !
Man, I have the same probook. My combo jack, sd card reader, sleep mode and sata (secundary hdd) doesnt work. What did u do to fix this issues?

Motherboard
GA-Z97N-WiFi
CPU
I5
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello
on this laptop :HP ProBook450 G3 Skylake, SSD 500 Go, 1920x1080, Mojave
As I had endless boot with Mojave 10.14.4, I re installed Mojave ( 10.14.6) boot is now normal (15s)
but sound disappears.
So I decided to do again the whole process built by Rehabman.
But sound is not yet back.
I just observe that Apple ALC and Lilu are in both /Lib/extensions and Clover/kexts/Others
with same time stamp ?
Attached requested zip files.

Any help welcome !

Attachments

ngo

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 8470p
CPU
i5-3320M/ QM77
Graphics
HD4000, 1366x768
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
I have a problem with MacOS Mojave 10.14.6 on my Elitebook 8470p. It caused my laptop to reboot automatically after sleep. Please let me know how to fix it. Thanks you so much and sorry for my bad English.
This is the error file I received.

Attachments

Motherboard
HP Probook 4540s
CPU
i5-3210M
Graphics
HD 7650M
I need help, please!

I somehow managed to install Mojave on hp ProBook 4540s. Initial startup after installation showed all my USB ports working but after following this guide for post installation setup USB ports stopped working for some devices. I get error this accessory needs power or something along those lines. Also when doing ACPI configuration the command in the guide which was supposed to generate files in ./build folder didn't generate anything but a readme file and I couldn't install that file for my laptop. Sound and touchpad still not working and I couldn't find a proper guide to change SMBIOS as mentioned in the last step of this guide.

Im sorry for so many questions but this is my first Hackintosh and I can't troubleshoot alone

Motherboard
HP Probook 430 G5 (Clover)
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620 1366 x 768
Mobile Phone
Android
Hey, I'd also appreciate help as I do not get the headphone jack working.
I got the audio fully working (including headphone jack) on my Probook using the following procedure. You might be able to skip steps 2 and 3 if your audio hardware is supported by your current version of AppleALC.

1. Download Hackintool. Go to Audio page in Hackintool - this will tell you your audio hardware details. In the drop down list it will show the list of Layout ID values that might work for your audio hardware.

2. Using this guide, install latest versions of Lilu and AppleALC to Library/Extensions (use Hackintool approach).

3. Reboot and verify that you're running the latest versions of Lilu and AppleALC using the 'installed' page in Hackintool.

4. Setting layout-id in Devices ->Properties in config.plist does not appear to work for builds made with this guide, so you'll need to use boot flags instead. Mount your boot EFI partition (since Catalina I use MountEFI), edit /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist and add "alcid=xx" to Boot ->Arguments (where xx is one of the Layout ID values from step 1). Layout ID 23 worked for me (my audio is Conexant CX8200), so my boot argument string looks like this (only the alcid=23 part is relevant here - do not copy the whole string):
Code:
<key>Arguments</key>
        <string>kext-dev-mode=1 dart=0 -igfxnohdmi alcid=23</string>
Also, change Devices ->Audio ->Inject to NO (ensuring that you also change the data type to 'string')
Code:
    <key>Devices</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Audio</key>
        <dict>
            <key>Inject</key>
            <string>NO</string>
5. Save config.plist and reboot. If it doesn't work, try a different Layout ID value from step 1.

Last edited:
Motherboard
HP Probook 430 G5 (Clover)
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620 1366 x 768
Mobile Phone
Android
Hello
on this laptop :HP ProBook450 G3 Skylake, SSD 500 Go, 1920x1080, Mojave
As I had endless boot with Mojave 10.14.4, I re installed Mojave ( 10.14.6) boot is now normal (15s)
but sound disappears.
So I decided to do again the whole process built by Rehabman.
But sound is not yet back.
I just observe that Apple ALC and Lilu are in both /Lib/extensions and Clover/kexts/Others
with same time stamp ?
Attached requested zip files.

Any help welcome !
The guide I just posted above should fix it

Last edited:
Motherboard
HP Probook 4530s
CPU
i3-2310M
Graphics
HD 3000
I'm late to this game. But here goes. I recently ran into some software update that requires macOS 10.13 or higher and my little Macbook is stuck at 10.11.6

I have an HP Probook 4530s with 2nd Gen SB Core i3 3210M, 8gb DDR3, 120GB SSD
I had SL on this machine several years ago and didn't have this much issue.
I've followed this guide and rehabman's guide to create bootable clover on Laptops. Well to be honest, aside from creating the flash drive and updating bios settings I haven't really got that far. I have tried both MBR and GPT and neither boot directly from the flash drive. I have to into to the boot options and select the EFI. It loads Clover. But when I try to do the install it gives the prohibited sign. It shows the Apple for a few seconds but then a no go with that prohibited/no smoking sign. Any help on where to start would be appreciated.

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 840 G3
CPU
i5-6300U
Graphics
HD 520 1920x1080
Mac
Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
FYI I was able to upgrade to 10.15.3 with no issues after I swapped out the Bluetooth kexts with the one from this repository it worked fine.

I used @Hologos guide to fix the bluetooth. The only outstanding issue I still have is sleep doesn't work but that has never worked on my machine under MacOS. It has always worked fine user windows. I have the same setup as @Hologos with a DW1560