Motherboard
HP Probook 450 G6-Clover
CPU
i7-8565U
Graphics
UHD 620, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello I have an EliteBook 850 G2 trying to install latest Mojave. I updated BIOS to latest from HP. My USB installer has RehabMan latest Clover and config.plist for Intel HD5500. Trying to boot the USB Mojave installer results in a hung progress bar. Booting from a cloned fully installed Mojave SSD results in the progress bar moving very slow and when it completes the unit boots to a black screen. Any tips are much appreciated. I have attached my EFI folder if anyone has time to take a look.
Did you follow the guide on page one? Did you set the BIOS settings as per the guide? If so, were you able to change your graphics memory to something higher than 32MB?

Motherboard
HP EliteBook 850 G2-Clover
CPU
i7-5500U
Graphics
HD 5500, 1920x1080
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Did you follow the guide on page one? Did you set the BIOS settings as per the guide? If so, were you able to change your graphics memory to something higher than 32MB?
Hi djx8605. Yes I followed the guide and BIOS settings carefully. I was able to get into the installer after a long period of time but my trackpad and keyboard do not work at all even with proper kexts installed. Are there special updated kexts for Mojave that are not available from Rehabman?

Motherboard
HP EliteBook 850 G2-Clover
CPU
i7-5500U
Graphics
HD 5500, 1920x1080
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
SOLVED: Rehabman Clover is too old. I updated to a more recent version but stayed on 2.4K. Booted both Installer and Cloned SSD with no problems!! Trackpad and Keyboard working:)

Motherboard
HP Probook 450 G6-Clover
CPU
i7-8565U
Graphics
UHD 620, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
iOS
SOLVED: Rehabman Clover is too old. I updated to a more recent version but stayed on 2.4K. Booted both Installer and Cloned SSD with no problems!! Trackpad and Keyboard working:)
Glad to hear! Good job on troubleshooting :)

For all reading, if you have problems with the guide, since it hasn't been updated in so long, and I don't know if RehabMan is even updating his own repo any longer, it would probably be a good idea to obtain the latest Clover installer from the official site, https://github.com/CloverHackyColor/CloverBootloader/releases

This is probably a must for anyone trying to fresh install or use Catalina, as the older Clover versions would probably not work. This is also the case for kexts like Lilu and WhateverGreen, that are usually updated to address each macOS release...

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD530 + GTX 950m 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Glad to hear! Good job on troubleshooting :)

For all reading, if you have problems with the guide, since it hasn't been updated in so long, and I don't know if RehabMan is even updating his own repo any longer, it would probably be a good idea to obtain the latest Clover installer from the official site, https://github.com/CloverHackyColor/CloverBootloader/releases

This is probably a must for anyone trying to fresh install or use Catalina, as the older Clover versions would probably not work. This is also the case for kexts like Lilu and WhateverGreen, that are usually updated to address each macOS release...
also the download link above as suitable tested clover builds

Motherboard
HP Probook 450 G6-Clover
CPU
i7-8565U
Graphics
UHD 620, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
iOS
also the download link above as suitable tested clover builds
@Feartech, sorry, I didn't quite understand your post, should I remove the link? Wanna make sure I'm not violating any rules or saying something wrong :)
That was the link I started using after the latest download from sourceforge for Clover was an RTF file that points to that GitHub profile...

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
@Feartech, sorry, I didn't quite understand your post, should I remove the link? Wanna make sure I'm not violating any rules or saying something wrong :)
That was the link I started using after the latest download from sourceforge for Clover was an RTF file that points to that GitHub profile...
No, not at all. That is fine to give links to later versions of clover, that is fine

i was just offering another solution for clover builds :)

Motherboard
HP Probook 450 G6-Clover
CPU
i7-8565U
Graphics
UHD 620, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
iOS
No, not at all. That is fine to give links to later versions of clover, that is fine

i was just offering another solution for clover builds :)
OK cool, thanks for clarifying :)
Anyone who needs a recent Clover build can also download it from right here at TMX correct? I was under the impression that it is also offered in the download section.

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
OK cool, thanks for clarifying :)
Anyone who needs a recent Clover build can also download it from right here at TMX correct? I was under the impression that it is also offered in the download section.
yes, as this guide uses an older version of clover that is not supported on Mojave and Catalina

i have used 4961 from the downloads section:

on my hack with no issues