Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi to all
i have test the APP TV in Catalina, but I can see only green or black screen,
who have test this app?
I can't get Apple TV to work either. When I try and play a movie in my Library it tries to start but immediately the window closes. If I try and play it in Youtube using Safari it gives an error. I have my library linked using Movies Anywhere. If I try and play it using Chrome it plays fine up to full 1080p which means the DRM is working as is HDCP.

Motherboard
HP Probook 450 G6-Clover
CPU
i7-8565U
Graphics
UHD 620, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have HP Probook 450 G6 CPU i7-8565U , intel 620 , M2 256 , Ram 16 GB . any Guide .
I was able to install Mojave on mine, will do another install with Catalina and go from there. If you'd like to give it a try, I plan to start with the ProBook g5 base files, and tweak as I go.. I just haven't had time to do it, hopefully will have some time in the next week or 2. If I get it working I'll post a small how-to here or any files I update so others can use them.

I posted the required files for unsupported laptops a few pages back, but it seems that RehabMan is no longer on TMX, or something has happened to him :( so the repo or guide hasn't been updated...

Motherboard
HP Probook 450 G6-Clover
CPU
i7-8565U
Graphics
UHD 620, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
iOS
I can't get Apple TV to work either. When I try and play a movie in my Library it tries to start but immediately the window closes. If I try and play it in Youtube using Safari it gives an error. I have my library linked using Movies Anywhere. If I try and play it using Chrome it plays fine up to full 1080p which means the DRM is working as is HDCP.
It seems that something changed in Catalina, or the new apps changed things. I'm not sure if it'll work on laptops, but for the desktop, @CaseySJ posted a board ID that can be used along with shikigva=32 that gets DRM working. Were you running Mojave before upgrading? Or is this a fresh install? If you upgraded from Mojave, was DRM working in iTunes in Mojave?

Motherboard
H81M-D
CPU
G3260
Graphics
GT710
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Off-topic:
Catalina stable release 10.15 runs fine on my 2570p but I strayed from RH's guide and used an EFI which I downloaded from an outside (chinese website) source. The EFI was specifically made for HP 25x0p tho. I think he followed RH's guide, but strayed a little bit by not installing some of RH's signature kexts (CodecCommander).

As far as I know, everything on the hardware side works -- cam, sound, even my wifi/bt combo card works. The best thing is that since it was made for 2570p, I'm up and running once I put the EFI where it belongs. I also got to avoid touching the system partition at all. The EFI's got it all working for me.

Happy that this old Ivy Bridge system still works with Catalina. I honestly thought Mojave will be the last hack that I can run on this machine.

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 8470p(Clover)
CPU
Intel Core i5 (3rd Gen) 3210M / 2.5 GHz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000, 1366x768
Mobile Phone
Android
For some reason when I was trying to access the insanelymac topic, it wasn't working (the link is working right now) and I couldn't find the kexts I needed in github as well. But everything is working now, thanks to wiliplasen who shared the kexts he used in the same 8470p model with me.

By the way, just updated to 10.15.1 and geekbench increased a few points.

View attachment 433442

Thanks for the response.

One more question
Your cam is ok?
I have Black image using it
But is well recognised

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 8470p
CPU
i5-3360M
Graphics
HD 4000, 1600x900
Mobile Phone
iOS
One more question
Your cam is ok?
I have Black image using it
But is well recognised
Mine is working, but just when it wants lol
for example: when I saw your question, it wasn't working. Then I used kext wizard, rebooted and it came back to life.
1572649338472.png

1572649385247.png

(this is just the lamp on the ceiling)

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 840 G3
CPU
i5-6300U
Graphics
HD 520 1920x1080
Mac
Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
It seems that something changed in Catalina, or the new apps changed things. I'm not sure if it'll work on laptops, but for the desktop, @CaseySJ posted a board ID that can be used along with shikigva=32 that gets DRM working. Were you running Mojave before upgrading? Or is this a fresh install? If you upgraded from Mojave, was DRM working in iTunes in Mojave?
I was running Mojave before. I can't honestly remember if iTunes DRM worked but I know Safari didn't work. It seems DRM is not completely broken as DRM works with Chrome in Netflix or Youtube. To play purchased movies in Youtube above 480p you need working DRM.

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 840 G3-N75-Clover
CPU
i5-6300U
Graphics
HD520, 1920×1080
Mobile Phone
iOS
Can you guys verify is caps lock diode is working for you? Once I press caps lock, the led stays on until reboot. The function of caps lock itself is working ok. I have this issue on both my hacks.

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 8470p(Clover)
CPU
Intel Core i5 (3rd Gen) 3210M / 2.5 GHz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000, 1366x768
Mobile Phone
Android
Mine is working, but just when it wants lol
for example: when I saw your question, it wasn't working. Then I used kext wizard, rebooted and it came back to life.
View attachment 433918
View attachment 433919
(this is just the lamp on the ceiling)
In photo booth the cam is ok but in facetime or in users to chance the photo Black image bit is not a big problem

Thanks