Zotac 9300itx wifi K-E
CPU
Core 2 duo
Graphics
9300 mgpu
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
@RehabMan , Hi I have running Mojave on my Elitebook 450G3 with your method. All working well but only external Monitor over DP don't work. I don't where I should search, please can you give me any Tips.

Now I have used your latest version an Now Displayport is Running!

Thanks

Last edited:
Motherboard
HP Elitebook 2560p
CPU
i5-2410M
Graphics
HD 3000, 1366x768
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Without looking at problem reporting files my first guess is something with Power management is not right. Check the link below and follow that guide.

[Guide] Native Power Management for Laptops
Thanks everyone!
I have been able to get good power management battery lasts almost as Windows.
Google chrome just guzzles all my battery especially with like 12 tabs. I have uninstalled it and I'm on safari.
What I did.
Full clean install,
following the hotpatch guide.
I chose SSDT-FAN-RM.aml
After post installation patching.
I installed the latest version of clover(5088) on my EFI partition and copied all the files to their new positions.
Deleting Emuvariable.efi, aptiodrv* and replacing with aptiomemoryfix-64.
I'm seeing artifacts sometimes.. did an EC reset.
Seems to reduce it.
It's better now.. I will have to upgrade from a 4gb ram to 8gb , get an SSD drive and a supported wifi.
Everything is ok now. I'm going to Mojave soon.

Motherboard
HP Probook 450 G5
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Can you download Hackin tool (link below) and click on the Audio tab? The layout should be 21. See the second link for the aml file to placed in the clover/acpi/patched.

Yes, headphones works now! My layout was 3 and injecting 21 was not working when using Clover configurator. That aml file did the job. Thanks!!

Now regarding the wake up issue, it works when open it up the lid or using the power button. But nothing happens when using mouse or keyboard. There is also occasional reboot when using the power button or lid. It seems like the Mojave is not listening to the USB port when sleeping. Here are what I got when looking at Power config and USB devices in Hackintool.

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 6.32.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 6.32.32 PM.png

I will keep looking but let me know if you know how to solve this issue. I am using this laptop as a main computer (lid is closed all the time) for now so I wish it could work. Thanks.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X Ultra Gaming
CPU
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air
I
Yes, headphones works now! My layout was 3 and injecting 21 was not working when using Clover configurator. That aml file did the job. Thanks!!

Now regarding the wake up issue, it works when open it up the lid or using the power button. But nothing happens when using mouse or keyboard. There is also occasional reboot when using the power button or lid. It seems like the Mojave is not listening to the USB port when sleeping. Here are what I got when looking at Power config and USB devices in Hackintool.

View attachment 421688View attachment 421687

I will keep looking but let me know if you know how to solve this issue. I am using this laptop as a main computer (lid is closed all the time) for now so I wish it could work. Thanks.
I am using the USBPorts.kext. Have you tried it?

Attachments

Motherboard
CPU
Graphics
RX 580
Mac

My settings from Energy Saver

Attachments

Motherboard
HP ProBook 4440s-Clover
CPU
i5-3360M
Graphics
HD 4000, 1366x768
Classic Mac
iMac, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
My settings from Energy Saver
Make sure you disable "Wake for network access" as it has issues with the wifi patches therefore causing slow wifi speeds after waking.

As far as I know that's a limitation with hackintosh, not just with Mojave. You should also double check to make sure you are injecting your USB ports properly, and not just using USBInjectAll.kext blindingly.

Motherboard
CPU
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
Make sure you disable "Wake for network access" as it has issues with the wifi patches therefore causing slow wifi speeds after waking.
Thanks, I will give it a shot. I havent noticed slowered speeds after waking.

Motherboard
GA-Z270XP-SLI
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Hi @the3rdknuckles I am on 10.4.6, it has been very stable. I can help you if you need anything.
10-4.6? I’m gonna need help from the very beginning. Even properly make the installer for 10.14.5.

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 840 G5
CPU
I5-8350U
Graphics
1920x1080 / HD620
Mobile Phone
Android
I just updated to 10.14.6

Elitebook 840g5 i5 fullHD display

Sound, trackpad and all other previously working functions are fine.

PR files attached for those who might be interested.

Attachments

Motherboard
HP EliteBook 850 G5
CPU
i5-8350U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I just updated to 10.14.6

Elitebook 840g5 i5 fullHD display

Sound, trackpad and all other previously working functions are fine.

PR files attached for those who might be interested.
Im looking at your files and can't understand how you touchpad can work without VoodooI2CHID. I have 850G5 and I had many troubles with it.