Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello RehabMan

Thak you a lot , now I install my hack using your guid :) :)

my laptop is hp probook 650 g2
i5 6200U intel HD520 256 SSD SanDisk

my problem now is in time boot , my laptop take about 45 sec from pressing the power button until the desktop appears
please if you can help me to slove this issu :)
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Hi everybody
Long time i miss forum..
Now I have my hp 430 G5 to hack with Sierra..Is there anyone who have fully functional description of target config.plist That I have to reach?

Read guide linked by post #1.

hello!
I have a HP ProBook 6470b. I tried to install High Sierra... it worked good (except the brightness), but when I close it and opened again, it goes totaly crazy... rebooted, and never worked again, I copyed some EFI libraryes frome here, and now seems it working, but has lot of problems... no laptop monitor, just secondary, no sound (but ethernet, wifi is working), so I can use it, but is is anoying... Have somebody a working EFI library for this laptop? Maybe it is a good idea to upload every laptop's EFI library...

Attachments

• Probook 6470-EFI library_ half good.zip
    22.7 MB · Views: 195
EDIT : moved on the right topic

Last edited:
hello!
I have a HP ProBook 6470b. I tried to install High Sierra... it worked good (except the brightness), but when I close it and opened again, it goes totaly crazy... rebooted, and never worked again, I copyed some EFI libraryes frome here, and now seems it working, but has lot of problems... no laptop monitor, just secondary, no sound (but ethernet, wifi is working), so I can use it, but is is anoying... Have somebody a working EFI library for this laptop? Maybe it is a good idea to upload every laptop's EFI library...

Your profile lacks laptop hardware details.
Please fix as per FAQ:

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

hi, I followed guide and I have few problems. first I can't fix sound and fn button is not working. and my webcam is not working. is anyone can help me about that?

hi, I followed guide and I have few problems. first I can't fix sound and fn button is not working. and my webcam is not working. is anyone can help me about that?

Also, you forgot to fill out your profile. Please fix as per FAQ before your next reply.

Also, you forgot to fill out your profile. Please fix as per FAQ before your next reply.
here is my file, I installed voodooHDA now my sounds works but its lower than normal. I did what you mentioned but my fn keys and webcam still no work

Attachments

• Send me HasanC-MacBook-Pro.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 112
This guide does not use VoodooHDA.kext.
Your ACPI/patched content is incorrect.
Follow post #1.
should I fresh install osx again? how can I fix acpi/patched content?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back