[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry,

HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i3-3110m.
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768
MacOS : 10.12.5

Here is a picture of the verbose mode and the attached files reporting as zip.

Your config.plist is not correct for the content of your ACPI/patched.
Assuming this EFI/Clover is your HDD/SSD EFI, read post #1, "Final config.plist".

Also, your drivers64UEFI is wrong. Must have one of AptioMemoryFix*.efi or OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.
Read guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

I gonna wait for your new patches, Wireless is not working neither on Mojave or High Sierra.

No new patches planned. AirportBrcmFixup.kext is it.

Let me know when you can provide PR files from a fresh install to a new partition.

I'm using Mojave with 2 external monitors, both are Dell U2414H. One connected to HDMI and another to VGA through a VGA-HDMI adapter.
Everything works well, except after screen turned off and then on again (for example: lock screen and press esc), the one connected to VGA reset resolution to 1024x768. Then I have to unplug and plug the VGA cable again to make it get the correct resolution (FullHD).
Can you help me, thanks so much!

I'm using Mojave with 2 external monitors, both are Dell U2414H. One connected to HDMI and another to VGA through a VGA-HDMI adapter.
Everything works well, except after screen turned off and then on again (for example: lock screen and press esc), the one connected to VGA reset resolution to 1024x768. Then I have to unplug and plug the VGA cable again to make it get the correct resolution (FullHD).
Can you help me, thanks so much!

Surprised VGA works at all..
You might try creating a display override file for the VGA monitor.

Note: You should be using MacBookPro14,1.

My guess is you deleted AppleHDA.kext.
Run the macOS installer to restore.
Didn't help. Ended up with clean installation from scratch, was going to do this anyway. Now with AppleACL branch everything is working nice.

Yeah, the solution was simple enough: logout from iCloud on my iPad and log back in.

I have Mojave.

I almost never use my iPad because is slow as hell but I like testing new things. I didn't feel the need of this on my Android phone just sometimes on SMS but that's it.

Hi, I've 840g3 too with High Sierra and I want to upgrade to Mojave.
How do you upgrade to new OS?
Do you have any problems with it?

Surprised VGA works at all..
You might try creating a display override file for the VGA monitor.

Note: You should be using MacBookPro14,1.
Right :D But how can I creating a display override file for the VGA monitor?

Hello there
At the end of the system opening, system up time nanonescond error.
I'm trying to build on an hp 9470m with a 1600x900 i7-3687U processor. I'm using config.plist, which is for 9470m.
macOs 10.12.6

I share the report file in the attachment

Thank you

Attachments

• debug_11810.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 67
Hi, I've 840g3 too with High Sierra and I want to upgrade to Mojave.
How do you upgrade to new OS?
Do you have any problems with it?

Read post #1.

You are encouraged to use the applealc branch (soon, it will become master, and current master, not using AppleALC.kext will be archived).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back