Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
RehabMan - re post #1987, I completely wiped the disk and rebuilt. Console app is now working. Looks like there was some kind of corruption. Argh!

Anyway, thanks for the guidance!

RehabMan - re post #1987, I completely wiped the disk and rebuilt. Console app is now working. Looks like there was some kind of corruption. Argh!

Anyway, thanks for the guidance!

That's what I figured... glad you got it sorted.

RehabMan thanks again for your work. Broadcom BCM94352Z DW1560 works perfect with HP 430 G4!

RehabMan thanks again for your work. Broadcom BCM94352Z DW1560 works perfect with HP 430 G4!

Yes... that WiFi card is recommended in post #1.

Hi, why impossible to update from 10.13.3 to 10.13.4? Try with appstore and combo update. Previous update worked fine.

Attachments

• debug_9080.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 64
Hi, why impossible to update from 10.13.3 to 10.13.4? Try with appstore and combo update. Previous update worked fine.

You provided no details on your issue.
Keep in mind after running applying the update, there are several reboots required, and each one you must pay attention to the options listed in Clover. Clover will not automatically choose the correct option all the time. Just make sure you run the installer until it is removed from the list of Clover boot targets.

Note also that your drivers64UEFI is not per guide. The guide now recommends AptioMemoryFix.efi instead of OsxAptioFix*.efi+EmuVariable*.efi.

Also, as is written in post #1, you need to update Clover. The revision you have is not new enough for 10.13.4.

Hi RehabMan when i try to update patch repositories am getting this error
KULs-Air:~ kj$ cd ~/Projects/probook.git
KULs-Air:probook.git kj$ git stash
xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun
KULs-Air:probook.git kj$ git pull
xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun What could be the problem ??

You provided no details on your issue.
Keep in mind after running applying the update, there are several reboots required, and each one you must pay attention to the options listed in Clover. Clover will not automatically choose the correct option all the time. Just make sure you run the installer until it is removed from the list of Clover boot targets.

Note also that your drivers64UEFI is not per guide. The guide now recommends AptioMemoryFix.efi instead of OsxAptioFix*.efi+EmuVariable*.efi.

Also, as is written in post #1, you need to update Clover. The revision you have is not new enough for 10.13.4.

Thanks again! Update clover, set aptiomemoryfix, reboot, update done! Hackintosh complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back