Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me ! @RehabMan
I'm try to way of you
use usb 2.0, add EmuVaribleUefi-64.efi , install use AptioMemoryFix.efi instead of OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi
But still fail
You can see image and EFI folder of me

Your profile is not filled out as requested in the FAQ. Please fix.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

If you have dual GPU (again, your profile does not indicate any info...), you will need to disable the secondary GPU for installation or follow this guide (it is linked from the main Clover guide):
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-only-ran-for-0-seconds-with-dual-gpu.233092/

Careful reading always required...

Hello, I'm searching a WIFI + BT Card for my Probook 430 G2 with only one antenna (because there is only one cable), can anyone help me? thx

Hello, I'm searching a WIFI + BT Card for my Probook 430 G2 with only one antenna (because there is only one cable), can anyone help me? thx
You should try to buy a WLAN cable and then install it on your laptop, you need to take apart D and B-side installed cables, it is not difficult, you can refer to some disassembly tutorials.

You should try to buy a WLAN cable and then install it on your laptop, you need to take apart D and B-side installed cables, it is not difficult, you can refer to some disassembly tutorials.

Do you know where I can find a tutorial? I can't find anything about my notebook... I think I have to open the display, because there is the antenna, right?

Hi Rehabman,

Great guide everything is working as expect, except iCloud which spam reset password every time I login,

Brightness is not working, tried both the system -> display slider and F8 & F9 keys no effect.

Attached the files please help.

Attachments

• Reporting files.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
After you start the install process with startosinstall (or by running the "Install macOS High Sierra.app" directly), you must boot to the installer you see in your Clover selections.
When i insert the USB ot ask me to "Boot from EFI " or "boot from USB" which option should i choose?

Read post #1, "Major updates".
i have install El captain successfully wifi option disabled there, i already replaced my intel wifi card with broadcom but wifi is still not working my wifi model is BCM943142Y.
second problem is that the hackintoosh does not shows any battery installed in it shows a cross on battery.
Third clover does not appear automatically as a bootloader i need to plug bootable usb drive to select EFI then goes to clover.
any suggestion what is wrong with my laptop? i am new to try hacintosh.

Hi Rehabman,

Great guide everything is working as expect, except iCloud which spam reset password every time I login,

Brightness is not working, tried both the system -> display slider and F8 & F9 keys no effect.

Attached the files please help.

Your ioreg shows IntelBacklight.kext is loaded. First, it should not be present in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other. And second, you should not be injecting kexts anyway.

You're injecting kexts due to the version of Clover you're using (InjectKexts=Detect seems broken in your version).
Use the RehabMan Clover as recommended in the guide.

When i insert the USB ot ask me to "Boot from EFI " or "boot from USB" which option should i choose?

You navigate to EFI\BOOT\BOOTX64.efi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back