Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help, the installer dont run, someone can upload an efi folder to the hp elitebook 8470p please?? thanks, I use the same efi folder that i use for osx sierra whith the files of the guide
hello,
Copy FakeSMC.kext to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ , this was help me.

hello,
Copy FakeSMC.kext to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ , this was help me.
Yes, i have an stupid error and now im waitng until 2 minutes to finish high sierra installation, thanks

Very sorry RebHabMan, my english is very bad

Now After it sais "falta un minuto" its reboot and its dont recognise my mac partition only apears installation partition, what type of problem is it??, only apears installation options

Now After it sais "falta un minuto" its reboot and its dont recognise my mac partition only apears installation partition, what type of problem is it??, only apears installation options

You probably converted to APFS (if you have SSD) but neglected to add apfs.efi at EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI.

You probably converted to APFS (if you have SSD) but neglected to add apfs.efi at EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI.
Yes its was the problem, you are a master thanks very much, in post installation process have i to add this file to efi folder too??

EDIT, its very slowly to access the system, its horrible, have i to reinstall osx??

Last edited:
I hace another problem
WiFi is slow, i disabled the option of the power saver of the las but still slow

Thank for your answers

I hace another problem
WiFi is slow, i disabled the option of the power saver of the las but still slow

Thank for your answers

You will need to provide details on... for example, what do you mean by "slow"? And what is your networking hardware? Region of the world as well?

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Ok
Mi WiFi card is an ar9285, anda i hace 50mb fibra, of spain, in Ubuntu WiFi is correct but in osx i have problems
7mb speed and again in Windows and Android in mobile 50mb in test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back