Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Please help me with the below issue (New to the Hackintosh stuff, I have gone through the RehabMan guide and Prebook 430 G2 El Capitan guide, followed the guides to fix no audio issue but no luck).

I have installed El Capitan on my HP Probook 430 G2 (i5-5200U, HD 5500), everything is working good except audio. when i install audio kexts like ALC130 etc, the error displayed is "ALC130 has no Realtek ALC282"

i have tried Realtek ALC282 v2 from InsanelyMac Forum :http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/download/895-realtek-alc282-v2/

But then i got 5 files here and I tried ALC 10.11.6 2017 SUV3 V1.00 pkg.zip with no luck.

The following attachment is my Config.plist

Also, Please let me know if this laptop has better support on Sierra too.

Thanks in Advance.

Follow post #1 as written.

P.S. Please do not cross post duplicates. It is contrary to the rules (you already agreed): https://www.tonymacx86.com/rules/

Last edited:
hello is Handoff working in 10.13 with FENVI combo BCM94352Z, fore someone ? cause for me it does not entirely

from iPhone to Mac:
in the dock the app (iMessage, safari, contacts) is appearing but when I click on it it gives me an error (this regarding iMessage app) , and in safari it opens the app from the dock but does not open the page that was opened on iPhone - it just opens a blank page, and contacts does not load the exact contact that is opened on iPhone, it just opens the last view contact on Mac.

from Mac to iPhone :

safari - opening just fine loading the exact page witch is opened in Mac .
imessage - opening just fine loading the exact message that I load on Mac
contacts does load the exact contact currently opened on Mac

the bluetooth icon does seems to ”work-transfer” only when I handoff from Mac to Iphone and not in both ways.

hotspot trough bluetooth from iPhone to Mac it works, also from Mac to Iphone.
airdrop working both ways

Thank you

Handoff is known to not be reliable with hack hardware for quite some time.

Follow post #1 as written.

P.S. Please do not cross post duplicates. It is contrary to the rules (you already agreed): https://www.tonymacx86.com/rules/

Thank you RehabMan for the response.

Sorry about the cross posting ( I realized later that Probook El Capitan guide is no more Maintained, so, i posted it in this guide)

RehabMan, i have gone through the both guides again and again,

***I have tried the mentioned method to fix audio but no luck ::
Audio: After installing new/updated kexts or after the initial installation, you may lose audio.

To fix:
- reboot without caches (hit space at Clover, select without caches)
- rebuild cache
Code (Text):

sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

- reboot normally (if needed, two times)

I tried to check the Alternate/Experimental Audio Link as posted in the guide ::
Alternate/experimental fix (pre-patch_hda.sh): https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...i-hotpatch-10-11.189416/page-498#post-1410398

The above link takes to page :498 but there is nothing about Fixing No Audio.

As mentioned, my audio card looks like to be RealTek ALC282, greatly appreciated if you can point me to Fix No Audio Issue.

Thanks in Advance.

RehabMan, i have gone through the both guides again and again,

No idea what you mean by "both guides".
Post #1 of this thread contains only one guide.
Follow it as written.
And... as written in post #1, if you have an issue, attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
You didn't attach any "Problem Reporting" files, so I assume you didn't read post #1.

@RehabMan I have a

HP ProBook 4530s 15.6" Notebook (2.30 GHz Intel Core i3-2350M, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB Hard Drive, DVD+/-RW SuperMulti Drive, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit)

that with your kind help, I was able to install Mountain Lion with Unibeast. It has worked perfectly well until now.. (The computer still works - but apple doesn't allow icloud to work with Mountain Lion any more.)

I was wondering what the process is to intall the update which will bring the computer up to date without breaking it...

Thanks so much!
Rob

Hi RehabMan have checked GitHub,noticed you have disabled slider sync patch for now coz its causing other problems,i updated patch repositories yesterday including config.plist so far i haven't experienced any problems

@RehabMan I have a

HP ProBook 4530s 15.6" Notebook (2.30 GHz Intel Core i3-2350M, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB Hard Drive, DVD+/-RW SuperMulti Drive, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit)

that with your kind help, I was able to install Mountain Lion with Unibeast. It has worked perfectly well until now.. (The computer still works - but apple doesn't allow icloud to work with Mountain Lion any more.)

I was wondering what the process is to intall the update which will bring the computer up to date without breaking it...

Thanks so much!
Rob

Read post #1.

I don't know if NightShift is supported on HD3000.
I've seen a patch for enabling it for hardware that Apple decided not to support Nightshift on. You might google for it.
Thank you, i will take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back