Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
You deleted a bunch of files from the project:
Code:
NUC6i7KYK:probook.git rehabman$ git status
On branch master
Your branch is up to date with 'origin/master'.

Changes not staged for commit:
  (use "git add/rm <file>..." to update what will be committed)
  (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working directory)

deleted:    hotpatch/SSDT-BATT-G2.asl
   deleted:    hotpatch/SSDT-KEY87.asl
   deleted:    hotpatch/SSDT-RMCF.asl
   deleted:    hotpatch/SSDT-RP05_DGFX_RDSS.asl
   deleted:    hotpatch/SSDT-USB-ZBook-G2.asl
   deleted:    hotpatch/SSDT-XHC.asl
   deleted:    hotpatch/include/disable_EH01-EH02.asl
   deleted:    hotpatch/include/layout4_HDAU.asl
   deleted:    hotpatch/include/layout4_HDEF.asl
   deleted:    hotpatch/include/standard_PS2K.asl
You can reset everything to content on github:
Code:
git reset --hard origin/master

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Now should be okay. I looked to quickly over the commits. That's why I didn't changed updated some files.

You can find them attached.
Looks ok, but you're using the wrong SMBIOS (and that is causing some issues for you with USB port inject).
The config_4x40.plist from the repo uses MacBookPro9,2 not MacBookPro10,2.

Motherboard
ASRock B365M Pro4
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
Android
Looks ok, but you're using the wrong SMBIOS (and that is causing some issues for you with USB port inject).
The config_4x40.plist from the repo uses MacBookPro9,2 not MacBookPro10,2.
That explains why one of the USB ports has 2.0 speeds instead of 3.0

I choose MacBookPro10,2 because it has the same CPU. I will revert.

Motherboard
HP ProBook 4540s- F.60-Clover
CPU
i3-3110M
Graphics
HD4000, 1920x1080
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
There are rumors that handoff is better behaved on hacks in Mojave. I have not really tested it (I think it is a gimmick anyway).
Yes, RehabMan... I can confirm Handsoff actually working really well as compare to previous version of macOS.
And I always thanks to you.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Yes, RehabMan... I can confirm Handsoff actually working really well as compare to previous version of macOS.
And I always thanks to you.
Not sure about handoff (gimmick of a feature anyway). But "instant hotspot" is still troublesome.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
That explains why one of the USB ports has 2.0 speeds instead of 3.0

I choose MacBookPro10,2 because it has the same CPU. I will revert.
Also note that the beta_weg really requires WhateverGreen.kext 1.2.3, which is not on github Releases, yet (current pre-built is 1.2.2)

But there should be a pre-built of 1.2.3 soon.

Without it, as just one example, HDMI will not work on HD4000 hires (it will work on HD4000 lowres though).
There are more examples, depending on hardware, since the patching properties sometimes depend on specific features that I added to WhateverGreen 1.2.3.

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i5-4590
Graphics
RX-580
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS,
Hi RehabMan, Thanks for providing a great support for HP Probook laptop. I have been running 10.11.2 since 2016 then updated to 10.11.6 never have any problem for my 3 of 4540s. now clean install 10.12.6 for first laptop, then try clean install 10.13.6 second one, the hotpatch is amazing working like magic. I just finished install 2 laptop but they have same system serial number by running hotpatch and generate config file. Is the a problem? I remember "PBI-CE" installer will generate difference serial number.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi RehabMan, Thanks for providing a great support for HP Probook laptop. I have been running 10.11.2 since 2016 then updated to 10.11.6 never have any problem for my 3 of 4540s. now clean install 10.12.6 for first laptop, then try clean install 10.13.6 second one, the hotpatch is amazing working like magic. I just finished install 2 laptop but they have same system serial number by running hotpatch and generate config file. Is the a problem? I remember "PBI-CE" installer will generate difference serial number.
My guide/repo does not generate a serial# for you at all. The serial is something you determine by config.plist/SMBIOS or smbios.plist/SMBIOS content.

Motherboard
HP Probook 450 G5
CPU
I5-8250
Graphics
UHD 620, 1920x1080
Mac
MacBook Pro
Hello all. Realized that pressing multiple keys at once on the Probook 450 g5 doesnt work in some combinations. EG pressing W+S+E works, but not W+S+A or +D. This also applies to other combinations. And behaviour is the same on win10 as on 10.13.6 on this hackintosh. What do you think, hardware-error aka keyboard-firmware? Have you ever seen something like this?

This can easily be tested, eg in the Browser where you goto the URL window and just press and hold W, while holding W press S, while holding W+S additionally press A. If wondering why this might be troublesome - some ppl use the Keyboard as Piano-keys to Play chords = mult. keys at once.

Thank you all for feedback!

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello all. Realized that pressing multiple keys at once on the Probook 450 g5 doesnt work in some combinations. EG pressing W+S+E works, but not W+S+A or +D. This also applies to other combinations. And behaviour is the same on win10 as on 10.13.6 on this hackintosh. What do you think, hardware-error aka keyboard-firmware? Have you ever seen something like this?
Very common hardware quirk/limitation.