Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I just encountered a weird problem and wanted to see if anyone has a quick fix as my lappy is unusable now.
I have a Probook 640 G1 and the DP port was not working.
RehabMan said that the new patches fix that problem and I followed the guide again step by step.
Now the DP port is working but the whole screen is flickering weirdly.
Has anyone experienced that before and what should I do - I have no idea as the laptop is unusable with that flickr.
I forgot to backup the original config.plist...

Hi guys, I just encountered a weird problem and wanted to see if anyone has a quick fix as my lappy is unusable now.
I have a Probook 640 G1 and the DP port was not working.
RehabMan said that the new patches fix that problem and I followed the guide again step by step.
Now the DP port is working but the whole screen is flickering weirdly.
Has anyone experienced that before and what should I do - I have no idea as the laptop is unusable with that flickr.
I forgot to backup the original config.plist...

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.

Uploaded all requested in a single ZIP :)

BTW the screen is upgraded from the native 1600x900 to FullHD. It wasn't a problem before at all, could it be now with the new patches?
I followed the guide for 640 G1 Haswell step by step again but the flicker is still present...

Edit: Here is the output of
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext USBInjectAll.kext

kext file:///Library/Extensions/JMicronATA.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext JMB38X.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IOath3kfrmwr.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelMausiEthernet.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelBacklight.kext

kext file:///Library/Extensions/HSSDBlockStorage.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext CodecCommander.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext BrcmPatchRAM2.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIPoller.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67054 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA12 for kext AppleHDA.kext

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Uploaded all requested in a single ZIP :)

BTW the screen is upgraded from the native 1600x900 to FullHD. It wasn't a problem before at all, could it be now with the new patches?

Edit: Here is the output of
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext USBInjectAll.kext

kext file:///Library/Extensions/JMicronATA.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext JMB38X.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IOath3kfrmwr.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelMausiEthernet.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelBacklight.kext

kext file:///Library/Extensions/HSSDBlockStorage.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext CodecCommander.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext BrcmPatchRAM2.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIPoller.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67054 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA12 for kext AppleHDA.kext

Make sure BIOS settings are correct.
IGPU DVMT-prealloc must be set 64mb.
CSM/legacy boot should also be enabled.

Also, please fix your profile as per FAQ. It has no information regarding the laptop that these files represent.

Also, quite a bit of "Problem Reporting" data is missing.
Please read "Problem Reporting" carefully and attach all data requested.

Also, please fix your profile as per FAQ. It has no information regarding the laptop that these files represent.

Sorry, the laptop is a Probook 640 G1 with 4200M processor and HD4600.

Sorry, the laptop is a Probook 640 G1 with 4200M processor and HD4600.

Must be in your profile, as per FAQ.
Check your BIOS settings.
And if still not solved, attach all problem reporting files as per FAQ.

That fixed it!!! Thanks!!!

If you could attach "Problem Reporting" files with an external HDMI device connected, that would be great.
I'd like to check some things...

I believe that's all the problem reporting files requested.
I still have an issue with waking up from sleep - it works for a few minutes and then it freezes/restarts.
Another issue is that the DP port has trouble running a 2560x1440 monitor - there are some lines and stuff.
It could be the adapter though - I haven't tested it on my desktop just yet.
Please let me know if I missed anything again!

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 73
I believe that's all the problem reporting files requested.
I still have an issue with waking up from sleep - it works for a few minutes and then it freezes/restarts.
Another issue is that the DP port has trouble running a 2560x1440 monitor - there are some lines and stuff.
It could be the adapter though - I haven't tested it on my desktop just yet.
Please let me know if I missed anything again!

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete/wrong.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back