Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all
I have upgrade to 10.13 on my Elitebook , in first step i forgot the apfs.fs on Efi and do not see a disk boot, after fix copying the apfs.fs, the OSX 10.13 startup and i use the "Major updates" but after reboot no wireless card and audio card, i do more
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u / but no Wireless and no audio again.

Ken help me
thanks
You need to reboot without cache, then rebuild it.

Or use the alternative method, I've tried once it worked.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...i-hotpatch-10-11.189416/page-498#post-1410398

Thanks @RurouniX now the audio card running but the wireless card do not running :(
Have an idea for fix it?

Thanks

Hi to all
I have upgrade to 10.13 on my Elitebook , in first step i forgot the apfs.fs on Efi and do not see a disk boot, after fix copying the apfs.fs, the OSX 10.13 startup and i use the "Major updates" but after reboot no wireless card and audio card, i do more
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u / but no Wireless and no audio again.

Ken help me
thanks
Thanks @RurouniX now the audio card running but the wireless card do not running :(
Have an idea for fix it?

Thanks

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Hi @RehabMan i send you the attach file

Many thanks

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete (EFI/Clover missing, kextcache output missing).
Read post #1, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 63
How stable is your net? those usb wlans have been nothing but trouble the few times i've tried them. Some would crap out under WPA2, others the connection abruptly dies; sometimes after half an hour, sometimes a few hours. Other times I had to actually restart >_<

Are you using same usb wifi model with me? My TP-link work well with driver support from manufacturer.

Incredibly very inferior to native airport
Sorry but I my usb model isn't support yet.

Are you using same usb wifi model with me? My TP-link work well with driver support from manufacturer.

Sorry but I my usb model isn't support yet.

Off-topic.

Please ... this is not a topic regarding USB WiFi. In fact, the guide in post #1 and laptop FAQ does not recommend it.
Please take any USB WiFi discussions to a separate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back