Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RehabMan,

I have a working HP 8460P mac install which is unsupported in your thread, its AMD graphics. I hava a trouble to fix audio.
Can you please take a look? may be its a simple thing to fix.
Thanks

Attachments

• AUDIO issue.zip
    58.7 KB · Views: 101
Hi RehabMan,

I have a working HP 8460P mac install which is unsupported in your thread, its AMD graphics. I hava a trouble to fix audio.
Can you please take a look? may be its a simple thing to fix.
Thanks

You should be able to follow the guide almost as written, but you will need to change your config.plist graphics related settings as required by your AMD Radeon hardware.

Help me !
I have followed this guide, all working but app store "Cannot connect to the appstore" (I have connected internet)
Please help me fix

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-06 at 5.47.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-06 at 5.47.30 PM.png
    345.1 KB · Views: 103
Help me !
I have followed this guide, all working but app store "Cannot connect to the appstore" (I have connected internet)
Please help me fix

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

what about Sierra?

What about it?

I think I know what fbaux is driving at.
I would also appreciate a guide (HP Probook 430 G2, HD 5500 Broadwell) which works for 10.12.4 Sierra (I've read that rehabman has written that his guide also works for Sierra in antonov's post/question about the 430 G3). For some reason the G2 laptop works with the usb installer specifications (camera, sound, bluetooth, wifi, microphone) but as soon as I start with the guide hoping it would also work for Sierra I've come to realise that I'm losing more and more functions.
First loss (after the installation script and reboot) is sound and when I'm done with copying the final config.plist for 4x0sG2 Broadwell I'm also losing the camera, bt, and all usb ports :banghead: - in return the battery options seem to work nicely
The fix for audio doesn't work (I can't get it to work) because the option in clover for booting without caches isn't available in newer clover versions (which are needed for Sierra).
plz help - TIA !!!

Last edited:
FYI RehabMan you don't have 850 G3 Skylake listed in post #1, or I missed it.

FYI RehabMan you don't have 850 G3 Skylake listed in post #1, or I missed it.

Falls into 100-series...
Complete list is available with './install_acpi.sh help'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back