Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: The 'master' branch now has all changes from the 'beta' branch.
is there a way one can migrate from beta branch to master??

is there a way one can migrate from beta branch to master??

Updates to github and the procedures required are documented in post #1.
Use 'git checkout master' to switch from beta to master, much as you did originally to switch to beta with 'git checkout beta'...

Hi, I just updated the patch repository and now only have four SSDT's and volume and brightness buttons not work

the volume buttons works pressing alt key but brightness don't work.

Attachments

• Archivo comprimido.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 80
The error message you attached clearly shows WWAN. Therefore you plugged the WiFi into the wrong port.
Refer to the maintenance/service guide for your laptop (you can download from HP.com).

Connect it to the wlan port and work. Last question

Here it says (http://www.ebay.es/itm/Broadcom-BCM...C-PCI-E-867M-WIFI-Bluetooth-4-0-/191877062236) that it is not compatible with hp should I buy an hp oem or if that would work because I do not have whitelist. Thank you

There is no good patch to avoid the IMEI requirement.

I got another identical laptop, save for i5 vs i7, and all your instructions work perfectly on it. I swapped the bios chip from my old motherboard to the eBay one, and the MEI still doesn't show up. Might be something wrong with the Northbridge, but I'm still playing with it.

the volume buttons works pressing alt key but brightness don't work.

I don't know what the "alt key" has to do with volume control. Perhaps you should explain better.

And regarding brightness, are you referring to the keys (are you pressing Fn with them, or not), or are you referring to the brightness slider in SysPrefs->Displays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back