Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone use Karabiner Elements in Sierra?
It doesn't have effects after I tried to remap the keys. Then the default key for +/- volume and brightness were gone after I used that app.

Check your settings... It is likely the default settings change with the app.

Enable CSM/legacy boot as per post #1.
Hi RehabMan,

Yes, you are right, now it is working. Thank You :) Is there any chance getting this to work with native CSM?

Hi RehabMan,

Yes, you are right, now it is working. Thank You :) Is there any chance getting this to work with native CSM?

I don't know what you mean by "native CSM".

CSM is "compatibility support module". It usually initializes graphics a bit differently, and most of the time more compatible with OS X/macOS. Some BIOS implementations provide a separate option for CSM, some bundle it with legacy boot.

There is no significant disadvantage to having CSM enabled.

Can I install MacOS Sierra on the 6 series laptop 4730s?:think:

I've done this a few times:
- repartition the new drive in Disk Utility
- with both drives connected, clone the OS X partition(s) inside Disk Utility
- install Chameleon bootloader using the ProBook Installer to the new SSD
- remove the old SSD and put the new one in its place

Is using disk utility the best way to replace a hard drive?

I have tried using a Time Machine Backup from old drive to new drive with mixed results, never had a problem on a real mac but sometimes on the hack i end up with the beech ball cursor almost constantly.

I tried using super duper cloner (I think its called) to clone the hard drive, but spotlight would constantly index the drive taking a day to complete. After a day or two something would happen and spotlight would start indexing the drive again.

Hi RehabMan,

Thanks for your advice, it help me a lot ..I just wanna know about Multi-Touch trackpad gestures i have all things showing but not working is there any chance to be working.
Thanks a lot For you support and helping us
upload_2017-3-6_15-36-2.png

Hi RehabMan,

Thanks for your advice, it help me a lot ..I just wanna know about Multi-Touch trackpad gestures i have all things showing but not working is there any chance to be working.
Thanks a lot For you support and helping us
View attachment 240030

I can't read the screen you attached. English only, please.

If your question is regarding three-finger swipes, read post #1.

I'm talking about gesture that can be use, cus i see it activate but not working !
I don't wanna look around and mess up my installation that's why i asked

thanks alot again

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 16.11.25.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 16.11.25.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back