Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry sir, I attached everything here. thank you.

my original problem:
Everything works fine including wifi (Broadcom 43225HMB) but bluetooth doesn't want to work. The PCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext is active and all the other kexts from the guide as well.
I am refering to the HP Probook 470 with Clover Uefi and Sierra.
Thanks!

The ioreg indicates some sort of Broadcom-based bluetooth working. It is on XHC.HS12 (as expected). It is a bit unusual, as I've never seen that particular bluetooth controller (0b05:178a).

In what way is it not working?

Hi just bought Hp probook 450g3 have installed Sierra am unable to generate SSDT.aml using MacBook Pro 11,1 which the best SMBIOS that I can use???

The ioreg indicates some sort of Broadcom-based bluetooth working. It is on XHC.HS12 (as expected). It is a bit unusual, as I've never seen that particular bluetooth controller (0b05:178a).

In what way is it not working?

Thanks for your work first.
When I turn on bluetoot and try to send a file, no devices are found (i double checked with my Macbook, devices were visible). Also my WiFi turns off when I open bluetooth, which implicates to me that if everything is installed correctly either my bcm card doesn't get enough power to operate (so wifi turns off) or is faulty. Should I buy the same card again to see if it works then?
Here is the link to the controller I bought: http://www.ebay.de/itm/360753189974?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Hi just bought Hp probook 450g3 have installed Sierra am unable to generate SSDT.aml using MacBook Pro 11,1 which the best SMBIOS that I can use???

You can ignore the message from ssdtPRgen.sh and have it generate anyway...

Thanks for your work first.
When I turn on bluetoot and try to send a file, no devices are found (i double checked with my Macbook, devices were visible).

May be issue with your SMBIOS/iCloud setup. For example, you have so far neglected to create a custom SMBIOS as per post #1.

May be issue with your SMBIOS/iCloud setup. For example, you have so far neglected to create a custom SMBIOS as per post #1.
I changed my SMBIOS, got a new serial number, rebooted several times, still no success :( but thank you anyways

I changed my SMBIOS, got a new serial number, rebooted several times, still no success :( but thank you anyways

Probably an issue specifically with your chosen bluetooth controller then.

Hi,
Audio on my 9470m works perfectly 90% of the time, but every now and then the audio will come out of the speakers only and not the audio jack. A reboot always fixes this, but I was wondering if there was a way to reset audio w/o having to reboot.

Minor issue
Thanks.

Hi,
Audio on my 9470m works perfectly 90% of the time, but every now and then the audio will come out of the speakers only and not the audio jack. A reboot always fixes this, but I was wondering if there was a way to reset audio w/o having to reboot.

Minor issue
Thanks.

No idea without "Problem Reporting" files. Read post #1, "Problem Reporting". Carefully.

Hey. I have a 2560p HP Elitebook and I want to use hackintosh on it. Is it possible to run my WWAN module with Mac OS X?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back