Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I compare conifg.plist original (working version from USB, also works on HDD) and your probook 4*0 haswell one, and produce a working hybrid?
If I choose an older Clover, what should be the process to avoid undoing work already done?

Many Many Thanks for your help

The config.plist you have looks to be correct. No other reports of your issues... You seem to have a unique problem.
Likely due to the version of Clover you have chosen.

HAve now installed clover version 3333 on HDD, and put kexts and your config.plist in there as well as the other bits. On selecting boot OS from HDD there is an instant black screen for hen computer reboots itself.
If I keep trying newer clovers will more recent versions help?

Not possible to diagnose without "Problem Reporting" files.

Last edited:
Warmer temps expected with any fan patch except 'READ'.
If you think you have an issue, read post #1, "Problem Reporting".
Sorry for the delay mate. Here is my ProblemReporting.

Also, which SSDT's FAN you prefer the most for your ProBook? Cheers.

Attachments

• ProblemReporting.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 74
Sorry for the delay mate. Here is my ProblemReporting.

Also, which SSDT's FAN you prefer the most for your ProBook? Cheers.

Nothing unusual here. You should expect higher temps with SSDT-FAN-QUIET.aml (it is by design).

I use SSDT-FAN-MOD.aml.

You ignored this advice from my last
my fool mistake, I am sure delete brcm4360 whitelist patch for 10/11/12, but forget update it in "problem report" dir.. I only update dmesg for ARPT.... It seems I need carefully, and double check the zip before I post....:(

my fool mistake, I am sure delete brcm4360 whitelist patch for 10/11/12, but forget update it in "problem report" dir.. I only update dmesg for ARPT.... It seems I need carefully, and double check the zip before I post....:(

You have more than the one patch you mention.
Delete or disable all 4360 patches from your config.plist, then test.
Report back with accurate EFI/Clover and result.

Nothing unusual here. You should expect higher temps with SSDT-FAN-QUIET.aml (it is by design).

I use SSDT-FAN-MOD.aml.
Got it mate. Thanks. Happy Holiday!

Hello, this guide succeeded for me, the only problem is that when I start the pc, clover loads and boot on macintosh HDD, apple logo appers and the loading bar loads and then there is a black screen, I can't access to my Mac. the only solution I found to access to Mac is to boot on clover usb and chose boot from HDD, can you help me please ? thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back