Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I know, but the 6470 config from the repository wont boot as per previous reply its as if it boots without any information as in the clover boot screen its all blank

Here is the attached config that wont boot

You need to place the correct config.plist in your EFI/Clover. Then boot verbose. Attach photo and attach the EFI/Clover that corresponds.

You can boot with your USB in order to gather the data as it exists on your HDD EFI.

trying to upgrade to sierra, i did update to lastest clover then latest files by the repo, used installer app then restart and choosing boot with no cache but i end up with blank grey screen. I tried Verbose + no cache and this error with CPU i think. here screenshot

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Hi, I have an HP Elitebook 820 G1 and everything works perfect. But I have a problem with the audio.Sometimes when I turn off and switch works well, but sometimes it does not work. It has no fixed criteria.Anyone have any idea that can happen?
Thanks a lot.

Pd: Sorry for my bad English.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2016-09-30 a las 1.42.59.png
    Captura de pantalla 2016-09-30 a las 1.42.59.png
    546.2 KB · Views: 101
Did you think of pressing your brightness up key?

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".
oh no, you're right. my problem just about brightness. i'm so embarassed :(
This problems begin when i upgrade to sierra, and like you said at 'sierra known problem' thread, the function button doesnt work, so i use Brightness App to control brightness from taskbar. I think accidentally i move the bar level to the lowest. And i dont know how to revert back to the normal brightness :(

And 1 question again, when i connect my laptop to external monitor that have 1600x900 native resolution, i can make my primary monitor have that resolution too via Display PrefPane. But when i disconnect, my primary monitor cant be set to that resolution. How can i keep 1600x900 resolution without connecting to external monitor?

Thank you RehabMan

oh no, you're right. my problem just about brightness. i'm so embarassed :(
This problems begin when i upgrade to sierra, and like you said at 'sierra known problem' thread, the function button doesnt work, so i use Brightness App to control brightness from taskbar. I think accidentally i move the bar level to the lowest. And i dont know how to revert back to the normal brightness :(

You can connect an external monitor, and clear NVRAM ('sudo nvram -c').
Or like you say, use bergdesign's brightness app.

And 1 question again, when i connect my laptop to external monitor that have 1600x900 native resolution, i can make my primary monitor have that resolution too via Display PrefPane. But when i disconnect, my primary monitor cant be set to that resolution. How can i keep 1600x900 resolution without connecting to external monitor?

You could use SwitchResX, but of course it is silly as your 1366x768 display cannot display 1600x900. Some pixels are just lost and legibility is compromised.

You can connect an external monitor, and clear NVRAM ('sudo nvram -c').
Or like you say, use bergdesign's brightness app.

You could use SwitchResX, but of course it is silly as your 1366x768 display cannot display 1600x900. Some pixels are just lost and legibility is compromised.

Okay i will follow your guide if problem persist. And i will try to find out SwitchResX, Thank you very much RehabMan :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back