Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which USB device (in this ioreg) is the problematic device? I only see a storage device plugged into HP13. The other USB devices (bluetooth and webcam) are internal.

Previously, you wrote about "an external usb sound card", but then this ioreg shows no evidence of such a device, nor any sign of a USB bus reset.

The bluetooth is an usb adapter. And every few minutes it stops working because a lose connection with the magic mouse. The usb sound card I have it unplugged because is anoying to loose the sound on the external speakers. There is nothing you could see there for the BT usb?

The bluetooth is an usb adapter. And every few minutes it stops working because a lose connection with the magic mouse. The usb sound card I have it unplugged because is anoying to loose the sound on the external speakers. There is nothing you could see there for the BT usb?

Recommended WiFi/Bluetooth hardware is in post #1.
If your USB audio device is causing a problem, it is likely the fault of the drivers for it. But no idea when you don't provide ioreg with it plugged in.

I'm using this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007MKMJGO/?tag=tonymacx86com-20 recomended by the buyers guide.

I know I didn't provide the sound card I didn't realize that was disconnected at the moment of doing the IOReg. But is a problem in general. I have also an USB3 hub with microsd card (that should be what you see connected to the HP13 and it has a light anc I can see when I lost connection with the magic mouse how the light goes off and on again.

So you said that there is nothing wrong on my files? It's everything properly set up?

Thanks for your help.

For this guide, recommended WiFi/BT is in post #1. Please read it.

I know I didn't provide the sound card I didn't realize that was disconnected at the moment of doing the IOReg. But is a problem in general. I have also an USB3 hub with microsd card (that should be what you see connected to the HP13 and it has a light anc I can see when I lost connection with the magic mouse how the light goes off and on again.

No analysis can be done without ioreg collected with the device connected and after a couple of the USB resets have happened.

So you said that there is nothing wrong on my files? It's everything properly set up?

You have the wrong bluetooth hardware.
No idea on the other problem. Read above.

For this guide, recommended WiFi/BT is in post #1. Please read it.

No analysis can be done without ioreg collected with the device connected and after a couple of the USB resets have happened.

You have the wrong bluetooth hardware.
No idea on the other problem. Read above.

That's fine I will have to buy another BT. Thanks for your help anyway. Appreciate all the work you do for the hackintosh community.

That's fine I will have to buy another BT. Thanks for your help anyway. Appreciate all the work you do for the hackintosh community.

If you want me to look at the USB audio problem, provide the files requested.

You have no kexts in Clover/kexts/Other. Not sure why you think you can boot macOS without FakeSMC.kext.

FakeSMC.kext is mandatory to boot. And other kexts will prove useful once you reach the installer (for example, if you expect to use your internal keyboard/trackpad, VoodooPS2Controller.kext).

Follow the guide carefully.
Is it ok to copy these kexts from clover/kexts/10.11 to clover/kexts/other?

Is it ok to copy these kexts from clover/kexts/10.11 to clover/kexts/other?

The kexts you have in kexts/10.11 are not correct.

Read the guide.

If you want me to look at the USB audio problem, provide the files requested.

I know I'm waiting to see if it happens again. But I believe that since I reload the kextcache no problems appear. I will post the IOreg again as soon as I have a problem.

Many thanks Rehabman!

I know I'm waiting to see if it happens again. But I believe that since I reload the kextcache no problems appear. I will post the IOreg again as soon as I have a problem.

Many thanks Rehabman!

OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back