Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to change this? Meaning to use the BT from BCM94352HMB instead of the built-in module in my EliteBook 8570p for example?

No.

The Guide is great and I was able to resurrect a broken El Capitan installation without losing any data. I have Wifi, the camera, audio, and Bluetooth all working now on 10.11.6. The only real problem I have right now is the Battery Status. As soon as I remove the power the laptop shuts down immediately because it thinks no battery is present.

This is a HP ZBook 15 G1 laptop. Any ideas on what I can do to get it working?

The Guide is great and I was able to resurrect a broken El Capitan installation without losing any data. I have Wifi, the camera, audio, and Bluetooth all working now on 10.11.6. The only real problem I have right now is the Battery Status. As soon as I remove the power the laptop shuts down immediately because it thinks no battery is present.

This is a HP ZBook 15 G1 laptop. Any ideas on what I can do to get it working?

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".
Attached are some files that can help with troubleshooting. Thanks in advance for taking a look.

Attachments

• gpsguy88-IOReg.zip
    614.8 KB · Views: 75
  • RehabMan.zip
    71.6 KB · Views: 94
  • Terminal-output.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 76
  • CLOVER.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 90
No idea. I have no 4k display. I have no 840 G3. I have no docking station.

Hey RehabMan,

i fix the Problem with no 4K Support on my two DisplayPort connections @ DockingStation.
I compare with ioreg the difference with every Ports and found a difference in AppleIntelFramebuffer@1 ->IOFBCurrentPixelClock, Count.
Then i use the mac-pixel-clock-patch-V2 from https://github.com/Floris497/mac-pixel-clock-patch-V2
After Patch and reboot i have 3840x2160@60Hz on every Port :clap:

It´s possibil translate to use Patch with SSDT or alternative to Patch this?

Last edited:
Attached are some files that can help with troubleshooting. Thanks in advance for taking a look.

No EFI/Clover provided. Please read post #1, "Problem Reporting". Carefully.

Hey RehabMan,

i fix the Problem with no 4K Support on my two DisplayPort connections @ DockingStation.
I compare with ioreg the difference with every Ports and found a difference in AppleIntelFramebuffer@1 ->IOFBCurrentPixelClock, Count.
Then i use the mac-pixel-clock-patch-V2 from https://github.com/Floris497/mac-pixel-clock-patch-V2
After Patch and reboot i have 3840x2160@60Hz on every Port :clap:

Lock my Attached File from S\L\Frameworks. It´s possibil translate to use Patch with SSDT or alternative to Patch this?

Yes, the pixel clock patch is very commonly needed with 4k (common knowledge).

There is no alternative.

Try using SSDT-BATT.aml instead of SSDT-BATT-G2.aml.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back