Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to hear... usually just problem reports here.
You know, I'd like to send you a little something for all of that incredibly accurate info. But, each time I have tried, my connections are bugged with bad DNS. Maybe you could send me a link and I'll do it that way, a little more secure for me.

Any update on enabling headphone output on the HP ProBook 450 G3? I still have not found a way to do so.

hey guys - could anyone help me out with a 430 G3 Skylake and a compatible (size matters here as model 316NGW has a different form factor and is way smaller) wifi/bt card? TIA!

Any update on enabling headphone output on the HP ProBook 450 G3? I still have not found a way to do so.

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

hey guys - could anyone help me out with a 430 G3 Skylake and a compatible (size matters here as model 316NGW has a different form factor and is way smaller) wifi/bt card? TIA!

I don't understand your question. What do you need help with? Did you read post #1?

I don't understand your question. What do you need help with? Did you read post #1?
Hi RehabMan,
thanks for your reply. Yes, I did read the post. And I'm fully aware of the wifi/bt intel issues for skylake. But unfortunately I already ordered one of the recommended before the laptop arrived. Now that I've realised, that the size/shape/form factor also plays a role I'm looking for adequate replacements. Some posts on eBay seem to imply compatibility for hackintoshes except from hp. I'm a little at a loss. Is it possible at all to get the G3 fully working with whatever compatible wifi/bt card?

Hi RehabMan,
thanks for your reply. Yes, I did read the post. And I'm fully aware of the wifi/bt intel issues for skylake. But unfortunately I already ordered one of the recommended before the laptop arrived. Now that I've realised, that the size/shape/form factor also plays a role I'm looking for adequate replacements. Some posts on eBay seem to imply compatibility for hackintoshes except from hp. I'm a little at a loss. Is it possible at all to get the G3 fully working with whatever compatible wifi/bt card?

Your G3 is likely NGFF/M.2 (2230). Read post #1 for recommendations. There is no WiFi whitelist implemented in your BIOS.

Hi RehabMan,

Dell DW1560 should be fine. I ordered one, but it have not arrived yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back