Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i installed mac finish i check camera is connected , but now i have solution , Facetime " No camera Avaliable "
System Report -> camera : No video capture devices were found. , i check USB but I can't find it
How I fix camera connect my laptop ?

If I have a HP Elitebook 8560w , I need use PBI-CE or this guide ?

Hi,

I've installed again 10.11.5 (downloaded from AppStore) from start following this guide step by step.
As soon as my computer wakes up from sleep, in a few seconds hungs.

What can I try now?

Attachments

• ProblemReporting.zip
    16.6 MB · Views: 75
Hi,

I've installed again 10.11.5 (downloaded from AppStore) from start following this guide step by step.
As soon as my computer wakes up from sleep, in a few seconds hungs.

What can I try now?

How much RAM installed? From where did you download OS X?

I have 8GB RAM.
And OS X 10.11.5 downloaded from AppStore.

Check BIOS settings (reset to default, then change settings as per guide). Also, make sure you have current BIOS.

Make sure you disabled hibernation.

Check BIOS settings (reset to default, then change settings as per guide). Also, make sure you have current BIOS.

Make sure you disabled hibernation.

I've already disabled hibernation before ask here.

I already reset to default BIOS settings (when followed the guide, like hibernation).
And BIOS is up to date (F.60).

Not all the things that must be disabled (listed in the guide) where available in my BIOS, here you have some screenshots. Maybe I forgot to change or disable something...

Attachments

• BIOS settings.zip
    274.7 KB · Views: 69
I've already disabled hibernation before ask here.

I already reset to default BIOS settings (when followed the guide, like hibernation).
And BIOS is up to date (F.60).

Not all the things that must be disabled (listed in the guide) where available in my BIOS, here you have some screenshots. Maybe I forgot to change or disable something...

You can try to disable the bluetooth with uia_exclude=HP16, just to see if it is bluetooth causing the problem...

You can try to disable the bluetooth with uia_exclude=HP16, just to see if it is bluetooth causing the problem...

Where I can put 'uia_exclude=HP16'?
In config.plist?

Remember that I never had this problem in my other system (10.11.4 originally installed using PBI-CE). As soon as I use the hotpatch setup, the problem appears.

Where I can put 'uia_exclude=HP16'?
In config.plist?

It is a kernel flag. Kernel flags are specified in config.plist/Boot/Arguments.

Remember that I never had this problem in my other system (10.11.4 originally installed using PBI-CE). As soon as I use the hotpatch setup, the problem appears.

I have no issue with my 4530s. Mine does not have USB3 though...

Your issue seems to be unique (no others reporting the same problem).

Your Clover version is rather old... Also I notice your RAM sticks are mismatched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back