Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
or rather the charging indicator

Which config.plist should i use with hp probook 450g2 Hd5500 1366x768

Which config.plist should i use with hp probook 450g2 Hd5500 1366x768

The config_4x0s_G2_Broadwell.plist is for you the right one.

Hello RehabMan,

Info for Everybody.

I Fix my not Working Handoff trouble on 10.11.5 with Disabled in config.plist the following points

KextsToPatch
5. Disabled - AirPortBrcm4360 whitelist patch (board-id), 10.10.5, credit RehabMan
6. Disabled - 10.9.5 5Ghz US FCC, svio
8. Disabled - 10.10.2+ BT4LE-Handoff-Hotspot, Dokterdok

i make the Test when this Points are Enabled Handoff sporadically but not Perfect.

I Fix my not Working Airdrop trouble on 10.11.5 with edit in config.plist the following point

The Airdrop trouble was the Country_ID in Network/WLAN
I change in config.plist
KextsToPatch
7. 10.10.2+ 5Ghz US FCC, the-darkvoid
under
Replace 66C70655 53EB2B
(US) to my Country Hex Code

i use a ASCII to Hex converter
Examples
US = 55 53
DE = 45 55 (DE stands on my real MacBook)
X3 = 58 33

now all works Perfect

Whitelist patch should have no effect. Please verify.

Of course, you need the correct country code in the 5ghz patch (as noted in post #1). Not sure why the country code was significant for you since you also write you are disabling that patch??

Are you saying you don't need the handoff patch to enable handoff in System Information->Bluetooth?

Dear RehabMan!
I made Post Installation for El Capitan for this Guide. But Audio not working? Power indicator not working. Can you help me?

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Note: Your ioreg shows quite clearly that you didn't follow the guide. For certain, the config.plist you're using is wrong (looks like it is the one used for installing, not "Final config.plist" as per post #1).

The config_4x0s_G2_Broadwell.plist is for you the right one
please help me with a link a download

Of course, you need the correct country code in the 5ghz patch (as noted in post #1). Not sure why the country code was significant for you since you also write you are disabling that patch??

Are you saying you don't need the handoff patch to enable handoff in System Information->Bluetooth?

There are 3 Bluetooth

AirDrop work after edit country code
and Handoff faster with disabled 10.10.2+ BT4LE-Handoff-Hotspot, Dokterdok

I disabled all less than 10.11
I disabled the one < 10.11 (10.10.2+ BT4LE-Handoff-Hotspot, Dokterdok)
I disabled the two < 10.11 (10.9.5 5Ghz US FCC, svko) and (AirPortBrcm4360 whitelist patch (board-id), 10.10.5, credit RehabMan)

The config_4x0s_G2_Broadwell.plist is for you the right one
please help me with a link a download

All config files are in ~/Projects/probook.git/config as written in post #1.

Please read the guide carefully.

There are 3 Bluetooth

No idea what you're referring to.
AirDrop work after edit country code

As expected.

and Handoff faster with disabled 10.10.2+ BT4LE-Handoff-Hotspot, Dokterdok

Nonsense. The 10.10.2 patch has no effect on 10.11 (the Find pattern is not in the kext).

I disabled all less than 10.11
I disabled the one < 10.11 (10.10.2+ BT4LE-Handoff-Hotspot, Dokterdok)
I disabled the two < 10.11 (10.9.5 5Ghz US FCC, svko) and (AirPortBrcm4360 whitelist patch (board-id), 10.10.5, credit RehabMan)

10.9.5 5Ghz patch does not apply to 10.11 (Find pattern is not found). No effect by having the patch enabled on 10.11.

10.10.2+ patch is required for 5ghz on 10.11.

No idea what you're referring to.

As expected.

Nonsense. The 10.10.2 patch has no effect on 10.11 (the Find pattern is not in the kext).

10.9.5 5Ghz patch does not apply to 10.11 (Find pattern is not found). No effect by having the patch enabled on 10.11.

10.10.2+ patch is required for 5ghz on 10.11.

ok Sorry then it was Illusion with Handoff.

The other 5ghz Patch is Enabled and work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back