- Nov 30, 2016
- Intel Zbook 15u G2
- Intel HD 5500
- Mobile Phone
Check BIOS settings.
You should have XHCI mode set to auto or smart auto.
(xHCI mode "enabled" would require a different setup).
i have option to on / off (tick or not tick)
is :  USB 3.0 (XHCI)
i test whit or without , without no usb controller is detected (in system report), with option "on" only 1 device detect ( i mean internal usb hub)
Great,... that means no issue with latest Clover.
There is something I've been experiencing, and I know this question is out of context, but my laptop runs smooth with Mac OS. A friend of mine told me a long time ago that hackintosh PCs works faster than a real mac with the same configuration.
I installed Windows 8 the original installation on my laptop, because I was planing to upgrade with the same laptop model, but i5 at 2.6Ghz and sell this one to a person I know, but it was so slow that I decided to keep it and avoid any inconvenient or receive it back due to that.
What's your experience using hackingtosh vs a real Mac? talking about performance.
i fix with remove FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext , and switch on USB 3.0 (XHCI) in BIOSYou need to attach complete "Problem Reporting" files. Your last set lacked EFI/CLOVER.
i fix with remove FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext , and switch on USB 3.0 (XHCI) in BIOS
Yes, I realize that will fix, but we need to understand why that is necessary.
FakePCIID_XHCIMux should be disabled (by RM,pr2-force setting to 0x3FF), but some of the injects (on XHC via _DSM) are not being executed.
Please attach complete "Problem Reporting" files.
I think I see the problem.
The issue was that when the USB customization was added, we decided to disable EH01 and EH02 was already disabled. That customization was probably done when the repo used separate files instead of the single model specific SSDT. You can make certain mistakes with separate SSDTs that you can't make with combined SSDTs, and that was the case here. The code was still including SSDT-EH01.asl and SSDT-EH02.asl even though neither were present in ACPI. Since SSDT-XHC.asl and SSDT-BATT* code appeared after, such code was ignored due to the EH01/EH02 errors prior.
I have checked in some changes that fix your specific model, along with reminders for other models when USB customization is done, to make sure to remove EH01/EH02 if we decide to disable them (or they never existed in the first place).
Please test. You should be able to add FakePCIID_XHCIMux back (just run install_downloads.sh). It is there, but now should be properly disabled now that the XHC injections (including RM,pr2-force) will be happening.
Note: I'm surprised your battery status is working, given that SSDT-BATT comes after the EH01/EH02 mistake...