Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ProBook Hackintosh keeps logging me out when the computer goes to sleep. But I have set it in the power options to not ever go to sleep. Is there a way, or something I might be missing so that it doesnt keep logging out?

On the HP Probook 450 G2, does an SSD drive work in the M2 slot?

And also are there any USB SD Card readers that can work with the unit? My card reader isn't picking up SD cards inserted in it.

Dear Rehabman, I updated my 4530 to the latest version of Sierra. Of course I screwed it so I have to start from scratch. I think I followed this guide pretty well. The thing I noticed is that I used to have 19 aml files in Clover/ACPI/patched. Now I have only 4 (SSDT-4x30, SSDT-FAN-READ, SSDT-IGPU, and SSDT.aml). Is that correct? Thanks for your help and patience

It is correct.

Hello,
Dual screen was working perfectly since this morning. When i plug my display port adapter to hdmi, i have a screen flash on my laptop and nothing is displayed on the external monitor.
How to fix this ? thanks

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

My ProBook Hackintosh keeps logging me out when the computer goes to sleep. But I have set it in the power options to not ever go to sleep. Is there a way, or something I might be missing so that it doesnt keep logging out?

SysPrefs->Security & Privacy -> "Require Password" option.

Fixed after rebooting. No camera icon, but it is functioning now. (Mic, Camera, and Sound acting up during installation process. Also temperamental in OSX after running Windows.) I waited to post after a long night of installation. My apologies for a wasted post below.

Integrated Camera.png EFI Partition Config.png

Novice and one of the 'unlucky ones' without integrated camera. What is the procedure to repair?

(No camera with OSX and uninstalled Windows drive. But upon creating dual boot with Windows 10, the camera icon appeared and sound disappeared. Sound then returned and camera disappeared upon installation completion.) Hope I included the correct images for system and that this is the correct thread/forum to post. Thank you.

Last edited:
View attachment 274743 View attachment 274745

Novice and one of the 'unlucky ones' without integrated camera. What is the procedure to repair?

(Upon creating dual boot with Windows 10, the camera icon appeared and sound disappeared. But sound returned and camera disappeared upon installation completion and reboot.) Hope I included the correct images for system and that this is the correct thread/forum to post. Thank you.

You will need to fully describe the problem (because your images show integrated camera is detected).
Also, you must provide "Problem Reporting" files as per post #1.

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 6.02.09 PM.png
still can't find a solution .......Please can anyone help
Hp Probook 450 G3
Mac Appstore Cant sign me in. !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back