Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. So problem is solved :)

actualy is not. the issue is not a non working audio... the issue is loosing the audio randomly ... and sound working again after a restart (not by rebuilding caches , just a restart - and that does not work always, but most of times it does).

So the bug remains . Why we loose sound, not after first install , but on daily using (let's say I shut down the computer at one hour in the day , open it up again and have no sound , reboot the system and only the comes up the sound ).
Thank you

actualy is not. the issue is not a non working audio... the issue is loosing the audio randomly ... and sound working again after a restart (not by rebuilding caches , just a restart - and that does not work always, but most of times it does).

So the bug remains . Why we loose sound, not after first install , but on daily using (let's say I shut down the computer at one hour in the day , open it up again and have no sound , reboot the system and only the comes up the sound ).
Thank you

I had this (very) rarely on my 4340s with El Capitan. Does it plague IDT 92HD91 codec (8x0 G1)?

Hello,
I just have a random loss of sound . Sometimes if I power up the hack It boots without audio, and if I reboot audio comes back again. I have the ALC280. I've used pre-patched_hda script after configured config.plist.

Loss of audio expected if you're messing around with software installs, updating kexts, etc.

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back