- Nov 17, 2016
- Hp EliteBook 8460p (Clover)
- Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2520M CPU @ 2.50GHz / Mobile Intel QM67 Express
- Intel HD3000 , 1366x768
- Mobile Phone
Yes. It has DP port. I know what connector connecting.I have ProBook 6x0 G1 as having DP..., therefore no patches for the framebuffer.
Please verify it does have a DP port.
Also, will need up-to-date "Problem Reporting" files.
Yes. It has DP port. I know what connector connecting.
I know, that its used to work time ago when I used PBICE.
I can post actual files, but it will be same.
When I plug DP connector, I can't even boot with it. I can see progress of starting up on external monitor, but after some boot inicialization I got instant reboot.
You're using the wrong model specific SSDT.
SSDT-IGPU-HIRES.aml is wrong for the hardware in your profile. 1366x768 is not considered "hires"...
Use install_acpi.sh as per guide.
Remove NullCPUPowerManagement.kext from Clover/kexts/Other (it is not recommended in the guide).
Also, OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi is recommended, not OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.
Your Clover bootlog shows you're not booting from the EFI/Clover you attached. In fact, you're booting from USB. Features such as audio, battery status, etc, not expected to work from the USB installer Clover setup.
Ok I read the guide carefully again. I tried to install properly now with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.
Great news is everything works except for audio!
Why I don't care about audio:
1. I use Ubuntu for calls, and my most important work.
2. I only use Mac OS for iOS development.
I read that I should boot without caches but there is no such option for the new Clover UEFI boot loader.
Thank you so much!
I'm quite happy everything works. I don't care about the audio not working because when I installed El Capitan a year ago, it really wasn't working great. Just got used to this problem I guess.
You should probably read about AppleHDA patching so you understand better.
This guide uses:
- CodeCommander.kext and ACPI to set pinconfigs (most guides patch Info.plist of AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver.kext)
- Clover patch for .xml.zlib->zml.zlib
- Clover patches for target codec vs. patch codec
- Platforms and layout *.zml.zlib placed directly in AppleHDA.kext/Contents/Resources