- Oct 23, 2016
- HP EliteBook 1030 G1 (Clover)
- HD515, 3200x1800
The BCM94350ZAE have several problems reported by hackintosh community on most models like Dell XPS, HP XXXBook, Lenove XXPad etc. But it was reported successful working on other models (e.g., my ECS Liva Core).BTW, how are you collecting ioreg if you can't boot?
The ioreg shows WiFi working.
After searching on google and tested on my elitebook so long times, I found all scenario was occurred on my elitebook folio 1020 g1. Let me list and explaining those:
0. Lose BCM94350
BIOS - System Information:
WLAN FCC ID: Test WLAN Bluetooth FCC ID: Not Applicable
Repair: Remove AC adapter, wait Wi-Fi button status light/led off, then goto BIOS, WLAN comes back.
1. AirportBrcm4360 panic
If I remove AC adapter, wait Wi-Fi button status light/led off, the next boot will panic, so I boot into ubuntu first.
2. card installed/enabled, but cannot power on.
3. card can powered on, but no ssid search result.
4. once connect an ssid, but get 169.x.x.x ip.
5. once it works normally, may be after reboot from windows/linux.
PS: not finished.