Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way with Probook Installer and clover configurator graphics were injected should it be the same way with hotpatch

I can't tell if that is a question or statement. Questions end with the '?' character.

With hotpatch, I inject graphics properties via ACPI (SSDT-IGPU.aml or SSDT-IGPU-HIRES.aml).

I can't tell if that is a question or statement. Questions end with the '?' character.
Sorry about that ,Does SMBIOS in config.plist affect performance in anyway ??

Sorry about that ,Does SMBIOS in config.plist affect performance in anyway ??

Yes. If the wrong one is chosen, power management does not work correctly. With your computer you can probably get away with a Haswell SMBIOS.

Yes. If the wrong one is chosen, power management does not work correctly. With your computer you can probably get away with a Haswell SMBIOS.
Generated this when i copied/pasted and restarted the computer i noticed in setting Energy saver has only one bar for (turn display off after) only is that normal ??

Attachments

• config.plist
    16.3 KB · Views: 161
Generated this when i copied/pasted and restarted the computer i noticed in setting Energy saver has only one bar for (turn display off after) only is that normal ??

Normal. Just like a real Mac.

Normal. Just like a real Mac.
Sorry for asking too many questions ,so its safe to use Macbook Air(6,2) or MacBook Pro Retina (11,1)(Haswell) ? And am i only supposed to add the generated serial number to the plist only ?? Can i also use a serial number from a genuine mac??

Sorry for asking too many questions ,so its safe to use Macbook Air(6,2) or MacBook Pro Retina (11,1)(Haswell) ? And am i only supposed to add the generated serial number to the plist only ?? Can i also use a serial number from a genuine mac??

I cannot predict the future. You should test your laptop adequately.

You cannot add only the serial#. All SMBIOS data must be in sync (model name is related to board-id, is related to BIOS version, is related to serial#).

i got issue with sound after normal day reboot, then now after updated files i got issue with battery.
here all files required for problem reporting.

Attachments

• Problem Reporting.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 46
i got issue with sound after normal day reboot, then now after updated files i got issue with battery.
here all files required for problem reporting.

Your config.plist is not up-to-date with respect to the github project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back