Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is progress but we are not done yet...

Try each of the SSDTs enclosed (separately) in the attached archive (either remove SSDT-USB.aml and use name as is (SSDT-USB-1.aml, -2, -3, -4, or replace SSDT-USB with each).

For each test, reply with ioreg and 'patchmatic -extract' output.

Hi Rehabman, please find attached all the files you have requested. Please let me know which is the next step.

ps. with -4, nothing is working

Attachments

• REPORT SSDT-USB.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 77
Hi Rehabman, please find attached all the files you have requested. Please let me know which is the next step.

On mobile ATM. Will look later.

Hi Rehabman please check SMBIOS , is it right ?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-26 at 01.23.32.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-26 at 01.23.32.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 79

There are no files in RehabMan directory in -2, -3, -4. Please provide both ioreg and patchmatic -extract for each case, as requested.

Hi Rehabman please check SMBIOS , is it right ?

Don't adlib settings after using the Clover Configurator Wizard. Generally you have nothing PC related, and your computer clearly cannot be and Apple, and an HP, and a Dell all at the same time.

Ps. hope to fix the battery problem, it lasts very very short time.

Your _OFF and _ON methods for the DGPU are at _SB.PCI0.RP05.DGFX. Previously not seen/not noticed.

I updated SSDT-HACK.dsl to accommodate.

thanks to this guide to install the captain in my probook 6570b. as I can change the resolution to 1600 x 900?
in the installation process when trying this resolution screen was divided into 4

install in 1366x768 resolution and let me know if we can change now to 1600 x 1900

Thank you

thanks to this guide to install the captain in my probook 6570b. as I can change the resolution to 1600 x 900?
in the installation process when trying this resolution screen was divided into 4

install in 1366x768 resolution and let me know if we can change now to 1600 x 1900

Thank you

Depends on the internal screen you actually have...

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back