Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I test the new SSDT-USB.aml but it has no difference. See the attached ioreg

You forgot to provide patchmatic -extract output as requested.

Please... always read carefully.

Hi Rehabman, attached can find all the files for USB Customization and Problem reporting.
My config: HP ProBook 450 G2, Intel Core i7-5500U, Intel HD 5500 Graphic, 1.366 x 768, 4 GB DDR3-1600 SO-DIMM, 500 GB HDD 5400rpm.

Thanks to your guide, all works fine, except for:

- USB Ports (2 x USB2, 2 x USB3)
- Bluetooth using BCM94352HMB
- Built-in camera
- Battery charge lasts very little (1:30 hours instead of 4 hours with windows).

Thanks for your support.

Attachments

• problem reporting.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 75
  • usb customization.zip
    1,005.4 KB · Views: 57
Hi Rehabman, attached can find all the files for USB Customization and Problem reporting.
My config: HP ProBook 450 G2, Intel Core i7-5500U, Intel HD 5500 Graphic, 1.366 x 768, 4 GB DDR3-1600 SO-DIMM, 500 GB HDD 5400rpm.

Thanks to your guide, all works fine, except for:

- USB Ports (2 x USB2, 2 x USB3)
- Bluetooth using BCM94352HMB
- Built-in camera
- Battery charge lasts very little (1:30 hours instead of 4 hours with windows).

Thanks for your support.

You have the same issue as @Titanius. I do not know the cause, although the problem is obvious.

Read post #1348.

Perhaps with quicker participation, we can fix it.

Ok, when i try your SSDT-USB.aml, should i boot with or without uia_ignore_rmcf ?

Now all USB ports work fine with your last SSDT-USB.aml. Tryed 4 ports, with USB2 and USB3 sticks. Also with an external keyboard.

Now, should i remove "-uia_ignore_rmcf" and "port limit patch" in config.plist?

Thanks, you are a genius, congratulations for your professionalism. :clap::clap::clap:

Now all USB ports work fine with your last SSDT-USB.aml. Tryed 4 ports, with USB2 and USB3 sticks. Also with an external keyboard.

That is progress but we are not done yet...

Please provide ioreg and 'patchmatic -extract' output as requested.

Now, should i remove "-uia_ignore_rmcf" and "port limit patch" in config.plist?

Does not matter for now... that is for later.

Thanks, you are a genius, congratulations for your professionalism. :clap::clap::clap:

Try each of the SSDTs enclosed (separately) in the attached archive (either remove SSDT-USB.aml and use name as is (SSDT-USB-1.aml, -2, -3, -4, or replace SSDT-USB with each).

For each test, reply with ioreg and 'patchmatic -extract' output.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 47
That is progress but we are not done yet...

Please provide ioreg and 'patchmatic -extract' output as requested.

Attached can find ioreg and patchmatic -extract. Now USB, bluetooth and built camera are working.

I will reply soon with all SSDT you have request. Should i reboot for each test?

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    67.1 KB · Views: 59
  • ioreg.zip
    502.9 KB · Views: 71
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back