Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook 430 G6 (Whiskey Lake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's normal to have this notification. I'm using ssdt-bat with an battery manager for hp probook 450 g6

Attachments

• 20200910_113056.jpg
    20200910_113056.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 144
Smcbatterymanager

It's normal to have this notification. I'm using ssdt-bat with an battery manager for hp probook 450 g6
Use ACPIBatteryManager.kext on Catalina.

not work for me

can someone help me. my keyboard and mouse doesn't work after starting up most times, soi always have to reboot many times. any solution?

I tried to install Big Sur but I have all the time this panic

Attachments

• hp probook 450 g6.jpeg
    hp probook 450 g6.jpeg
    98 KB · Views: 136
im using the old efi of KirillSerogodsky
can you help me plz

still have the same problem with the big sur release one

I’ve now sold my Probook 450 g6 as I couldn’t get OSX working properly and the performance was terrible under load in real world applications. When rendering on i5 it easily hit the 15 power limit and I couldn’t undervolt or anything to get the turbo higher leading to 1.6ghz all core. My dual core mid 2014 MacBook Pro with its 28w dual 4287u gave me double performance in davinci resolve renders.
I’d love to have been able to keep my hp as it was way quicker in web browsing but sustained loads and rendering isn’t suited to this laptop as the chip is so gimped even plugged in with power and enough cooling.

Hello, i have the same issue on MacOs side, not on Windows. I had no issue with HP probook 450 g5 ! What a strange thing...the 15w limit is only enforced on macOs !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back