Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook 430 G3 (SkyLake) - Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

Can we install Catalina as the same tutorial here and should that be work with everything like Mojave? Someone have tried that? I have probook 450 and it works now on mojave like a charm but i need to update it.
Catalina is not good. We recommend that you install Big Sur.

But should that be work on probook 450 g3? Do we need some new kext?

Intel Core i5-6200U with Intel HD Graphics 520
(2.3 GHz, up to 2.8 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)

:geek:

Bigsur is good

I'm running a beta version of BigSur on DELL 7050 SFF or Micro and Dell 7040 or 7050 MT

Wireless DW1560 cannot be used
You can use Intel WIFI
I experimented, but it works.

There are also problems in the details.

How about trying?

:wave:

I will try it, can i upgrade directly from the cureent mojave version or do i need to install big sure from scratch?

Built in Intel wifi was not working with mojave, which kext file did you use for that?

Can you please also upload your all kext files?

I will try it, can i upgrade directly from the cureent mojave version or do i need to install big sure from scratch?

Built in Intel wifi was not working with mojave, which kext file did you use for that?

Can you please also upload your all kext files?
upgrade or fresh install is fine

Hi,

my issue is updating clover (currently v5120) to newest version, but I stuck in boot with next error: "get dict() called on a tag of type Key. A fatal error happaned. System halted." I have also dual boot with windows 10. So I still use clover v5120, but like to update and looking forward to go from Catalina to Big Sur. Please help and advise. B.R

Hi,

my issue is updating clover (currently v5120) to newest version, but I stuck in boot with next error: "get dict() called on a tag of type Key. A fatal error happaned. System halted." I have also dual boot with windows 10. So I still use clover v5120, but like to update and looking forward to go from Catalina to Big Sur. Please help and advise. B.R
you may haven forgotten to add in the new entries in your config.plist as clover has started to mash in OpenCore elements to their system, best to compare the sample plist from clover to see the new changes

Intel Core i5-6200U with Intel HD Graphics 520
(2.3 GHz, up to 2.8 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)

:geek:

Bigsur is good

I'm running a beta version of BigSur on DELL 7050 SFF or Micro and Dell 7040 or 7050 MT

Wireless DW1560 cannot be used
You can use Intel WIFI
I experimented, but it works.

There are also problems in the details.

How about trying?

:wave:

Which Intel WIFI card did you use? Intel WIFI was not supported on Mojave or the recent OSX versions ever..

Which Intel WIFI card did you use? Intel WIFI was not supported on Mojave or the recent OSX versions ever..
there is the new intel wifi kexts that works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back