Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook 430 G3 (SkyLake) - High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello to all, I need help, I have dual boot Win10 and osx HS, after same windows update there i'snt clover boot.
My orginal pendrive installer not work, that is after boot osx after a few seconds, the login screen will restart.
I want to make new pendrive with clover from my virtual machine OSX.
What it the correc guide for make a bootable pendrive for this laptop?

update:
I created the new pendrive but can not find the OSX partition that is APFS, why?

hello to all, I need help, I have dual boot Win10 and osx HS, after same windows update there i'snt clover boot.
My orginal pendrive installer not work, that is after boot osx after a few seconds, the login screen will restart.
I want to make new pendrive with clover from my virtual machine OSX.
What it the correc guide for make a bootable pendrive for this laptop?

It seems you did not read the guide...
You should not use a VM.
Note: DO NOT use a VM to create your USB. VMs are known to create invalid/corrupt USB installers. Use real hardware to create your USB installer.

update:
I created the new pendrive but can not find the OSX partition that is APFS, why?

Probably you forgot apfs.efi or ApfsDriverLoader.efi in drivers64UEFI.
Read guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Then for post-install:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch.232948/

Attempting to install Mojave.. I get failed to verify firmware.. will not install.
I updated to Rehabman latest clover.... Any thoughts or work arounds?

Not to sure what happened... updated from your GITHUB and now I have lost audio..

Attachments

• debug_20994.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 105
Not to sure what happened... updated from your GITHUB and now I have lost audio..

Just read your GITHUB update

updating to Mohave now.... will report back

hi. can i follow this guide for my hp probook 450 g3?

For your model, we might need to inject a fake devide-id on HDEF to prevent AppleGFXHDA from loading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back