Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook 430 G3 (SkyLake) - High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I attached one more monitor using VGA slot, all the three monitors are working fine together.

@antonio765, does it mean you have a working VGA port with HD520?

Umm.. I can't get past
To pair a bluetooth keyboard, turn it on....

I have usb keyboard and mouse plugged in...
How do I get past this screen to continue install?????

I had to use wired USB keyboard during install.

I used op's provided clover folder as it is to boot. I am perfectly able to boot up to is installer on my probook 440 g3 having same processor. I have Samsung SSD 850 of 250 GB. I can't format the drive and create partition using disk utility. It's shows medikit error. This solution below isn't working.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-device-for-requested-operation-error.168286/
I have a clean SSD with gpt and no partitions. Does it have something to do with APFS?

I used op's provided clover folder as it is to boot. I am perfectly able to boot up to is installer on my probook 440 g3 having same processor. I have Samsung SSD 850 of 250 GB. I can't format the drive and create partition using disk utility. It's shows medikit error. This solution below isn't working.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-device-for-requested-operation-error.168286/
I have a clean SSD with gpt and no partitions. Does it have something to do with APFS?

You must completely repartition the SSD.
Make sure you use the View menu in Disk Utility so you can actually tell what you're doing.

Okay so here's what happened
1. I was able to partition and initiate installer.
2. Internal SSD no more accessible from clover after 2nd reboot for installation

Only external drive is visible from clover gui

Attachments

• IMG_20180104_231509.jpg
    IMG_20180104_231509.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 102
Okay so here's what happened
1. I was able to partition and initiate installer.
2. Internal SSD no more accessible from clover after 2nd reboot for installation

You probably allowed the installer to convert to APFS, but forgot apfs.efi in drivers64UEFI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back