DELETED

Last edited:
Motherboard
HP pavilion-15 ab-032tx + Clover
CPU
i5 - 5200U
Graphics
HD 5500
Can someone please help!! Urgent. I accidentally deleted my /Library/Extensions folder.
Can someone please attach their library extension folder. I have no backup to rely on. Please do, i'll manage to make it work. Thankyou. @chilledHamza if you can then please as this thread is based on the same config laptop, that i have.

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD530 + GTX 950m 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Can someone please help!! Urgent. I accidentally deleted my /Library/Extensions folder.
Can someone please attach their library extension folder. I have no backup to rely on. Please do, i'll manage to make it work. Thankyou. @chilledHamza if you can then please as this thread is based on the same config laptop, that i have.
boot from your usb installer and re run the installer

Motherboard
CPU
i5 - 5200U
Graphics
HD 5500
boot from your usb installer and re run the installer
Thankyou so much for suggesting but if you can read my previous comment, i am having issues running the installer as it just won't boot, if you can help me regarding that as well, i'll be very thankful.
i am ready to attach problem reporting files as well.

Motherboard
CPU
i5 - 5200U
Graphics
HD 5500
DELETED

Last edited:
Motherboard
HP Pavilion 15-AB216TX
CPU
i5-5200U
Graphics
HD 5500
Mobile Phone
Android
For some reason i don't get notified by email for all replies. hope you got it sorted out by now. if not you should reinstall as suggested by @Feartech. because it would be hard to find files for exact same version of OS you have right now.

edit: i just checked and screenshot from post #1 are gone, anyway i might update whole guide for 10.15 sometime soon.

Motherboard
CPU
i5 - 5200U
Graphics
HD 5500
For some reason i don't get notified by email for all replies. hope you got it sorted out by now. if not you should reinstall as suggested by @Feartech. because it would be hard to find files for exact same version of OS you have right now.

edit: i just checked and screenshot from post #1 are gone, anyway i might update whole guide for 10.15 sometime soon.
Yes i got it up and runnin'. Thanks aton to you and your guide, its amazing!
Can't wait for 10.15, i was thinking to upgrade but seems like opencore is gaining popularity, but it is only for desktops maybe.
I think i can just directly update because everything is updated but am not willing to take risk, as catalina is also not that stable now, will wait for 10.15.2 atleast

Motherboard
HP Pavilion 15-AB216TX
CPU
i5-5200U
Graphics
HD 5500
Mobile Phone
Android
Yes i got it up and runnin'.
Cool, good to hear that you got it working.
Can't wait for 10.15, i was thinking to upgrade but seems like opencore is gaining popularity, but it is only for desktops maybe.
I updated my build to 10.15 and Guide has been moved to Catalina forum. OpenCore is still in early stages and I'll wait for it to get more stable. also I like the Clover GUI and OpenCore doesn't support that yet.
I think i can just directly update because everything is updated but am not willing to take risk, as catalina is also not that stable now, will wait for 10.15.2 atleast
you just have to update Clover and Kexts to Latest version available. also Lilu is not updated yet for Catalina, so you have to use -lilubetaall kernel flag.

Motherboard
CPU
i5 - 5200U
Graphics
HD 5500
Cool, good to hear that you got it working.

I updated my build to 10.15 and Guide has been moved to Catalina forum. OpenCore is still in early stages and I'll wait for it to get more stable. also I like the Clover GUI and OpenCore doesn't support that yet.

you just have to update Clover and Kexts to Latest version available. also Lilu is not updated yet for Catalina, so you have to use -lilubetaall kernel flag.
That's great to hear and thanks alot! :D
Also can you tell if virtualsmc is better than fakesmc?
and i am having sleep/wake issues on 10.14.6, never had them on 10.14.1-3
tried native power management but no improvement.
I am gonna follow your guide for catalina though.