- May 10, 2012
- Lenovo Legion Y530
- Core i7-8750H
- UHD 630 + GTX 1050Ti
- Mobile Phone
Hi, I thought last time you got it working. I checked the patched SSDT-BATT.aml, nice try but you missed some key points.
- SSDT-EC-Laptop.aml (that injects a Fake EC device) this SSDT will fail to load because of ACPI binary patch "Rename Device EC0 -> EC (Required for macOS Catalina and above possilby)" ; the thing here is you either do the binary patch/rename or inject Fake EC device, not both at same time. So, EC Reame patch is more than enough and I removed SSDT-EC-Laptop.aml
- SSDT-BATT.aml is based on EC0 device, with EC0 -> EC Rename applied patch should be using "EC" Device name.
- SSDT-BATT.aml contains "Device" keyword for both EC0 and ACEL devices, it should be "Scope" along with External reference to both device (compare my SSDT-BATT with yours). Device keyword will define a new EC device (will fail again as an EC device already exist in DSDT), while Scope will extend existing EC Device with new injected code/content.
- SSDT-BATT.aml contains same name "ERAM" for EC Region, while this is fine for static ACPI patch, name should be different here with Hotpatch SSDT (I renamed mine to ERM2).
- SSDT-BATT.aml EC Region is missing Offsets (that are present in original DSDT.aml, compare with my SSDT-BATT for better understanding and also read Reahabman's guide it explains how to deal with Offsets)
if you fix above issues, your patch will possibly work, but I compared your DSDT.aml with one from AB216TX backup and both are almost identical. So, when you fix above issues, resultant SSDT will be same/similar to mine attached in OpenCore archive.
Try attached config, battery should work now. else you can try to fix your own and use that instead.