Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP Envy Haswell series J/K/Q/N using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who is interested about Catalina installation, just run those commands
Bash:
sudo spctl --master-disable
sudo mount -uw
sudo killall Finder
before running
Bash:
./install_downloads.sh
It works flawlessly.

Thanks iSpartacus, it works perfect!

bro is your bluetooth still working? everything else seems to be working nicelly , except the bluetooth .... and yes i am using the bcm card , was fine on mojave

bro is your bluetooth still working? everything else seems to be working nicelly , except the bluetooth .... and yes i am using the bcm card , was fine on mojave
replace your files with the attached

Attachments

• BrcmPatchRAM3-V2.3.0d3.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 132
replace your files with the attached
sorry for being noob but can i just place those files direclying in efs > kext>other? or do i need to use injector for each kexts? ...

sorry for being noob but can i just place those files direclying in efs > kext>other? or do i need to use injector for each kexts? ...
replace the ones you already have installed you could use BrcmPatchRAM3.kext instead of BrcmNonPatchRAM2.kext
make sure to replace the others depending on which ones you use

i dont seem to have any of those bluetooth patches

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-11-08 at 12.11.24 AM.png
    Screenshot 2019-11-08 at 12.11.24 AM.png
    257.1 KB · Views: 89
hii , i just checked the l/e and the same files are already present with the v3 ... the bluetooth hardware isnt getting detected and also the initial boot is very slow and when it does boot(takes about 2 mins although i have samsung evo 960 ssd) the wifi takes around 2 mins to turn on
ps- before updating to catalina all was good, quick boot within seconds and bluetooth and wifi worked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back