Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP Envy Haswell series J/K/Q/N using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can this method be applied for all in one pc (hp envy recline kt350xt)? It is has haswell i7 with intel hd 4600 + nvidia gt830A graphics card. If not is there any forum for all in one pc? Thanks in advance.

Can I use this guide my devices ? My device not Hp but equal chipset cpu and GPU

Is there any way to control the fan speed? It's almost always running on max in macOS (even at 55C), which if you know this laptop - is enough to drive anyone insane.

Presently on EL Capitan 10.11.6.

Trying to upgrade to Mojave.

The errors received have been stated below and problem reporting files attached.

Last edited:
"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Trying to update from EL Capitan to Mojave.
Have updated clover and the repositories respectively.
On initiating the install for Mojave the computer reboots to the clover boot loader after the reboot prompt from the mojave installer.
Selecting boot from OS X install begins and then ends at Randomseed.
It then reboots back to the clover boot loader.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Trying to update from EL Capitan to Mojave.
Have updated clover and the repositories respectively.
On initiating the install for Mojave the computer reboots to the clover boot loader after the reboot prompt from the mojave installer.
Selecting boot from OS X install begins and then ends at Randomseed.
It then reboots back to the clover boot loader.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
what version of clover do you have?

Clover_v2.4k_r4920

Clover_v2.4k_r4920
you have too many files in drivers64UEFI best check on the laptop guide to see what should be in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back