Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP Envy Haswell series J/K/Q/N using Clover UEFI

For anyone who is interested about Catalina installation, just run those commands
Bash:
sudo spctl --master-disable
sudo mount -uw
sudo killall Finder
before running
Bash:
./install_downloads.sh
It works flawlessly.

Motherboard
HP Envy 15
CPU
i7-4700MQ/HM87
Graphics
GT 740M
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
bro is your bluetooth still working? everything else seems to be working nicelly , except the bluetooth .... and yes i am using the bcm card , was fine on mojave

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD530 + GTX 950m 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
bro is your bluetooth still working? everything else seems to be working nicelly , except the bluetooth .... and yes i am using the bcm card , was fine on mojave
replace your files with the attached

Attachments

Motherboard
HP Envy 15
CPU
i7-4700MQ/HM87
Graphics
GT 740M
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
replace your files with the attached
sorry for being noob but can i just place those files direclying in efs > kext>other? or do i need to use injector for each kexts? ...

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD530 + GTX 950m 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
sorry for being noob but can i just place those files direclying in efs > kext>other? or do i need to use injector for each kexts? ...
replace the ones you already have installed you could use BrcmPatchRAM3.kext instead of BrcmNonPatchRAM2.kext
make sure to replace the others depending on which ones you use

Motherboard
HP Envy 15
CPU
i7-4700MQ/HM87
Graphics
GT 740M
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
hii , i just checked the l/e and the same files are already present with the v3 ... the bluetooth hardware isnt getting detected and also the initial boot is very slow and when it does boot(takes about 2 mins although i have samsung evo 960 ssd) the wifi takes around 2 mins to turn on
ps- before updating to catalina all was good, quick boot within seconds and bluetooth and wifi worked