Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP Envy Haswell series J/K/Q/N using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but I made a reply and now I cant delete this post. It is strange but where is delete button?

I have checked my BIOS and .. there is nothing I can set. 1 page, nothing more. Check link https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ISbjyvPed3Lumv9xfXya7fyyu3oWts33.
Anyway, I'm sure bluetooth was working at morning so I decide to remove -uia_ignore_rmcf flag from clover boot options and viola - bluetooth is alive now. I don't know how important this flag is but it seems IOreg see all 3 ports with usb2/3.

The github project and guide in post #1 now updated to handle your model.
Update to latest github content.
Use 'make install_k2' as per post #1.

RehabMan: I would thank You very much. It works in 90% (one port doesnt respond to usb 2.0 but I don't care because I have only one usb2.0 pendrive) so again - thank You for Your effort. I would have it done before but i got banned for 2 days... Have a great weekend :)

RehabMan: I would thank You very much. It works in 90% (one port doesnt respond to usb 2.0 but I don't care because I have only one usb2.0 pendrive) so again - thank You for Your effort. I would have it done before but i got banned for 2 days... Have a great weekend :)

I think I see the mistake. Try with the updated code on github.

Hi Rehabman,

Upgraded from ElCapitan to High Sierra without any issues. Thanks..HP Envy 15 J

I thank you for your work , updated to High Sierra 10.13.1 w/o problems, but after updating from store to 10.13.3 I can only boot on safe mode on my j120-us

I thank you for your work , updated to High Sierra 10.13.1 w/o problems, but after updating from store to 10.13.3 I can only boot on safe mode on my j120-us

Probably you forgot to update kexts.
Read post #1 regarding "System updates".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back