i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Last edited:
Dear RehabMan,i'm using your guide long time, and everything works good,but I can't understand some things,i have mstata ssd and hdd, and windows bootloader and clover bootloader loadings from hdd, cant loading from ssd,because hdd is disk 0 and msata is disk 1. Im install Sierra in clean partition in msata ssd,then i need to install clover in hdd,and it's work, clover booting, windows booting too, but when I'm repatch in terminal, it cant find efi partition,because clover not in ssd,and I'm manual copy ssd-hack patch in efi partition.Maybe you can help me? I can't understand what I need to do, may be I read something wrong, my English is not good, and I'm trying more times reinstall and reinstall...how correctly install clover? legacy or uefi guide, in msata ssd or hdd,in guide have not instruction on this case about msata. Please help me.

I'm ask you about it last year, and you answer me "you forgot to install Clover to your HDD EFI. Or something is wrong with your EFI partition and it can't be mounted.
Check that it is mounting correctly with ./mount_efi.sh and check that it has Clover properly installed." but I'm do not forgot install,i can't understand how need to install that it is works correct

Last edited:
Dear RehabMan,i'm using your guide long time, and everything works good,but I can't understand some things,i have mstata ssd and hdd, and windows bootloader and clover bootloader loadings from hdd, cant loading from ssd,because hdd is disk 0 and msata is disk 1.

If you're saying you cannot get BIOS to boot to your mSATA SSD, that is a BIOS issue.

Im install Sierra in clean partition in msata ssd,then i need to install clover in hdd,and it's work, clover booting, windows booting too, but when I'm repatch in terminal, it cant find efi partition,because clover not in ssd,

You will need to transfer EFI/Clover from HDD to SSD manually.
My mount_efi.sh script assumes that the EFI partition is on the same disk as the system volume.

I've created the USB disk as instructed, but when booting my HP Envy Touchsmart (J-series), it gives me the circle with the bar through it towards the end of the boot up thermometer.

Any tips?

I've created the USB disk as instructed, but when booting my HP Envy Touchsmart (J-series), it gives me the circle with the bar through it towards the end of the boot up thermometer.

Any tips?

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Also, your profile has no hardware details. Please fix as per FAQ.
Please be certain it is accurate.

Hi RehabMan,
Could I ask you some question?
Do everything work fine on High Sierra? Do High Sierra have any issue (Compare with Sierra)?

after updating I can't boot my mackintosh I i'va done the copy paste of fakeSMC and apfs.efi when I press boot Mac from my ssd it only shows apple logo with progress bar for only a second and then it restart.

Attachments

• IMG_0418.JPG
    IMG_0418.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 733
Hi RehabMan,
Could I ask you some question?
Do everything work fine on High Sierra? Do High Sierra have any issue (Compare with Sierra)?

No idea.
As mentioned in post #1, I don't have this laptop anymore.
But all applicable changes that I know about have been made in the github.

after updating I can't boot my mackintosh I i'va done the copy paste of fakeSMC and apfs.efi when I press boot Mac from my ssd it only shows apple logo with progress bar for only a second and then it restart.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Also, please fix your profile. It has no hardware details for any Haswell Envy. See FAQ for requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back