Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP Envy Haswell series J/K/Q/N using Clover UEFI (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries... I was just pointing out that the recommended WiFi device is already defined in post #1.

I pointed out, because I had also another wifi card
I changed with that
you're still the best

Hey RehabMan, I know that there are lots of guides about how to fix iMessage, and in the post #1 you mentioned a link for that, but as you made Hackintosh for hp envy j awesome and complete ( for me ) why don't you add the iMessage fix for this guide. it will be fantastic!
I tried to follow 2 tutorials and it didn't work , one of them made my hackintosh stop working ( i think that i did something wrong in config.plist)
But if you can provide us the best way for HP envy j , it would be awesome !
Thank you for you help!

Hey RehabMan, I know that there are lots of guides about how to fix iMessage, and in the post #1 you mentioned a link for that, but as you made Hackintosh for hp envy j awesome and complete ( for me ) why don't you add the iMessage fix for this guide. it will be fantastic!
I tried to follow 2 tutorials and it didn't work , one of them made my hackintosh stop working ( i think that i did something wrong in config.plist)
But if you can provide us the best way for HP envy j , it would be awesome !
Thank you for you help!

iMessage procedures are not hardware specific.
Therefore, no sense in putting it in this guide.

im having issues updating,
downloaded from appstore, click install, restarts but doesnt upgrade
am i doing something wrong?

You have to run the installer (from Clover) upon reboot.

Sorry to be a pest, but how do I do that ?

Assuming you followed this guide correctly, you should see an option to boot the installer in Clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back