Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] HP Elitebook 8470p Radeon - 10.13+11.+12. | OpenCore

I tried with 11.6, but for some reason i didn't get the brightness control.
What did you do differently?
Hi DaveJ1, i got macintosh with almost functions as your detail. Thank you.
And is the sleep/week function active?

Hi DaveJ1, i got macintosh with almost functions as your detail. Thank you.
And is the sleep/week function active?
Great news. What was the major problem?
I think still not.

I think still not.
Hi, my mackintosh always run with high freg of CPU. Can you give some tips?

Attachments

• Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-10-10 lúc 22.01.13.png
    Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-10-10 lúc 22.01.13.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 60
Hi, my mackintosh always run with high freg of CPU. Can you give some tips?
Hi Cong,
I think Intel Power Gadget graph is normal: you have low frequency (1.2Mhz) and boost frequency (3.3Mhz), and average frequency at background run ~ 2.0Mhz, it totally normal. Also I saw that your temperature is quite good ~50oC at backround running. It seem everything ok, don't worry.

Hi Cong,
I think Intel Power Gadget graph is normal: you have low frequency (1.2Mhz) and boost frequency (3.3Mhz), and average frequency at background run ~ 2.0Mhz, it totally normal. Also I saw that your temperature is quite good ~50oC at backround running. It seem everything ok, don't worry.
Hi thank you, I have just compared with windows os and it seem the temperature on windows is higher than on macOS. But on macOS, the fan almost run with high speed, noisy. Can I get SSDT of fan for improvement this issue? What do you think?

I think still not.
Could you disassemble vbios for me (delete .txt to get my vbios.rom). Because i can't install ndisasm on my ubuntu (This OS is running on my USB without install). Thank you so much!

Attachments

• vbios.rom.txt
    63.5 KB · Views: 53
  • EIED.txt
    3.1 KB · Views: 43
Could you disassemble vbios for me (delete .txt to get my vbios.rom). Because i can't install ndisasm on my ubuntu (This OS is running on my USB without install). Thank you so much!
The fan speed is running constantly or changing the rpm?

Run anything in the background?
Getting warm/heat the cpu by some activity or it is not related with the high fan speed?

The Opencore is load the original Bios/ACPI table, so in theory the same like on Windows. - So the fan speed.

What info do yo need from vBios.rom?

Back