Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP Elite X2 1012 G1 - The ultimate OS X tablet? Pretty close....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again. @jhax01, @RehabMan do you think TB3 is possible on my 1012 G2? TB device is not listed but maybe
SSDT modification could work. Where should I start?

Hello again. @jhax01, @RehabMan do you think TB3 is possible on my 1012 G2? TB device is not listed but maybe
SSDT modification could work. Where should I start?
Are you booting with it plugged in?

Hi,

Is it possible to install Yosemite in the HP Elite x2 1012 with UniBeast? Or is it recommendable to follow the above steps?

Thanks!

Hi,

Is it possible to install Yosemite in the HP Elite x2 1012 with UniBeast? Or is it recommendable to follow the above steps?

Thanks!

I dont think Yosemite will support the hardware on the Elite X2 (be it G1 or G2).

I dont think Yosemite will support the hardware on the Elite X2 (be it G1 or G2).

G1 in my case. Ok, I would like to install Yosemite in order to maintain compatibility with some musical software. But well, maybe I will try to install it...

Maybe someone tried it before me...

I added my motherboard, CPU, Graphics car and Wifi. Basically I have a HP Elite x2 G1. I would like to know if someone could install Yosemite in this computer.

I added my motherboard, CPU, Graphics car and Wifi. Basically I have a HP Elite x2 G1. I would like to know if someone could install Yosemite in this computer.

Your profile is missing screen resolution. Please fix as requested in the FAQ (read it carefully).

Hi all,

I installed El Capitan in my HP Elite x2 and after sleep via menu it's impossible to recover... needs restart. I deleted VoodooPS2Controller and I installed SmartTouchPad kext. But after this operation volume control buttons don't work and bluetooth is disabled... And sleep problem still continues...

Any solution? Please...

Hi all,

I installed El Capitan in my HP Elite x2 and after sleep via menu it's impossible to recover... needs restart. I deleted VoodooPS2Controller and I installed SmartTouchPad kext. But after this operation volume control buttons don't work and bluetooth is disabled... And sleep problem still continues...

Any solution? Please...

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back