Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP Elite X2 1012 G1 / G2, Clover UEFI, VirtualSMC, Hot Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the cameras function on the G2 and there is no kext for them that I am aware of.
ok, thanks for the reply. can't you put even a low resolution one to use facetime?

I have an issue that i can’t figure out. My touch screen cursor can’t reach the top of the screen, about 1/2”. No problem with the cursor using the touch pad cursor nor using the touch screen while i was using windows 10. I'm using Mojave

ok, thanks for the reply. can't you put even a low resolution one to use facetime?

An external one? Sure, any usb webcam will work.

I have an issue that i can’t figure out. My touch screen cursor can’t reach the top of the screen, about 1/2”. No problem with the cursor using the touch pad cursor nor using the touch screen while i was using windows 10. I'm using Mojave

Are you dual booting? Double check that it will works fine in windows. That sounds like a hardware problem to me.

An external one? Sure, any usb webcam will work.

Are you dual booting? Double check that it will works fine in windows. That sounds like a hardware problem to me.
Just Mojave. Was working fine under windows 10.

Just Mojave. Was working fine under windows 10.

You say "was" working. Did you just check it in Windows? There's no reason to have the problem other than hardware failure that I can think of if you are using recent builds of VoodooI2C / VoodooI2CHID.

You say "was" working. Did you just check it in Windows? There's no reason to have the problem other than hardware failure that I can think of if you are using recent builds of VoodooI2C / VoodooI2CHID.
I have an external drive with Windows installed... I calibrated the touch screen under windows and no problem there. I found a calibration tool using Touchbase but i was unable to touch the upper portion of the screen. I have VoodooI2CHID ver 1.0 and VoodooI2C ver 2.4.1 installed at L/E.

I have an external drive with Windows installed... I calibrated the touch screen under windows and no problem there. I found a calibration tool using Touchbase but i was unable to touch the upper portion of the screen. I have VoodooI2CHID ver 1.0 and VoodooI2C ver 2.4.1 installed at L/E.

Ok, this shouldn't matter, but are you scaling the resolution at all?

Hmm. Well, I really don't have any other suggestions. This is the first time I've encountered this kind of problem. If you figure out a solution be sure to post it. In general, a deadband like this is a hardware problem of some sort, be it the ribbon connector or the actual digitizer.

Hmm. Well, I really don't have any other suggestions. This is the first time I've encountered this kind of problem. If you figure out a solution be sure to post it. In general, a deadband like this is a hardware problem of some sort, be it the ribbon connector or the actual digitizer.
I was going to upload a video but I think I'll look for another display. Yeah, if i find the solution I'll let you know. Thanks for helping me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back