Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP Elite X2 1012 G1 / G2, Clover UEFI, VirtualSMC, Hot Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I won't be responsible for potentially bricking your touchpad.
sir
The volume keys are an easy fix, you just need to dump your SSDTs, find the volume key method and figure out what has changed. I'm afraid I can't add your device id, I am concerned that there's a small possibility of bricking your touchpad. The kext communicates with internal registers and I have no reference for what has been changed. If you want to try it anyway at your own risk, simply change 0x1216 to 0x120d in this line and build the kext --

Last edited:
No. I won't be responsible for potentially bricking your touchpad.
oh,my god.sir,i don't know how to express my thanks.i changed the two numbers you said,and successfully made my touchpad have multi-finger gestures.please accept my heartfelt thanks.
now,i have the last problem,how to fix the volume keys near the battery keys?i don't know the specific steps.

Hi,
Is it possible to have screen rotation working ?
I'm on Catalina, with 1012 g1

oh,my god.sir,i don't know how to express my thanks.i changed the two numbers you said,and successfully made my touchpad have multi-finger gestures.please accept my heartfelt thanks.
now,i have the last problem,how to fix the volume keys near the battery keys?i don't know the specific steps.
rotation?or touch?

Screen rotation, multitouch screen is working well.

You have to dump your SSDTs, compare the method that contains the volume functions with the current volume key SSDT, and make whatever modifications are necessary.

Hi,
Is it possible to have screen rotation working ?
I'm on Catalina, with 1012 g1

You can manually rotate the screen, but there isn't a driver for the accelerometer on the Elite as of now.

How to? Display options doesnt allow to rotate screen

I'm not at my Elite to test, but if you open system preferences and then hold the option key when you click Display I think it comes up.

Actually, you need to hold down Command and Option, which on the Elite will be the Windows key and the Alt key. Hold them both, open system preferences, then click Displays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back